The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
I`m an Arsenal fan since i was a kid , but this team this days IS A BAD JOKE , maybe some of you like it , i don`t , i`m 33 years old and i think it`s the worst in the last 15 years , one top class player and 25 jokes , no wonder RVP wants to go , maybe it`s time for Arsene to go too . With this kind of players will never win something .

THEY ARE A BAD JOKE , i can`t take it anymore , i want them all out of Arsenal FC.

Well, I've turned it off, the team look lazy and useless. I think people are being pretty harsh about the recent team, it's certainly overachieving and a lot of that is due to Wenger. The biggest problem I get is that they arn't competitive in the middle of the park. Gervinho in particular seems exceptionally lazy as a player.

bad mistake by keeper but poor marking hoolalan also

Song has no real cover in his position there and it shows. He's not tracking back as effectively as before. Ramsey gives no help to defense either.

Just about to turn off.

Embarrassing. Most of you seem to be turning it off because you're a single goal behind, not even halfway through the match.

One goal behind and you're giving up? Pull it together.

Well, I've turned it off, the team look lazy and useless. I think people are being pretty harsh about the recent team, it's certainly overachieving and a lot of that is due to Wenger. The biggest problem I get is that they arn't competitive in the middle of the park. Gervinho in particular seems exceptionally lazy as a player.

" people are being pretty harsh about the recent team ??? "

What ? Do you want us to give them a medal , to those useless jokes ? Most of them don`t deserve to be at a club like this , and so Arsene , he`s lost his touch , he has money but doesn`t wanna buy real players , he must go too.

" people are being pretty harsh about the recent team ??? "

What ? Do you want us to give them a medal , to those useless jokes ? Most of them don`t deserve to be at a club like this , and so Arsene , he`s lost his touch , he has money but doesn`t wanna buy real players , he must go too.

You're third in the league. 1 down not even at half time. Christ.

*When Arsenal come back and win*
Squad is great, Wenger is great. If it wasn't for injuries we could have really challenged to win the league this season. such fickle fans

I`m an Arsenal fan since i was a kid , but this team this days IS A BAD JOKE , maybe some of you like it , i don`t , i`m 33 years old and i think it`s the worst in the last 15 years , one top class player and 25 jokes , no wonder RVP wants to go , maybe it`s time for Arsene to go too . With this kind of players will never win something .

THEY ARE A BAD JOKE , i can`t take it anymore , i want them all out of Arsenal FC.

Bit of an overreaction there, you're only one goal down at home.

I`m tired of being third or fourth and see ppl around me happy like we`ve won something ..... it`s embarrassing.

Oh shut the **** up. If you want embarrassment, poor management, and half a squad of complete tossers, support Villa.

Started to show signs of waking up in the 5-10 minutes before HT, could of done with bringing it back to 2-2 though. First Norwich goal = poor keeping, second = Vermaelen going too far forward and Song not covering for him. Very poor. Not doing a good job of defending their counters, Wenger needs to have a word with a few players to pull their finger out.

Lucky not to be down to 10 with a moment of stupidity from Yossi as well. Very possible we could pull this back and go on to win but need to do something about it quickly.

You'​re doing it wrong

As a Newcastle fan, all I can say is...

Thanks for letting us have a great shot at finishing third this season.

(although I fully expect Arsenal to win the game 3-2.)

Back