The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Mostly blaming our midfied about this. Ramsey doesn't seem to be half assed to defend. Look replays of all the goals he just jogs back. Seems like Denilson is back already. Song has been used too much and it's showing.

Need to put Ox in for Ramsey now.

To those having a whinge and considering switching off - wind you neck in. This is the team that won four straight EPL games after being a goal down, turned a 2-0 deficit into a 3-2 win against Villa and a 2-0 deficit into a 5-2 win against Tottenham. If it was full time, then fair enough have a whinge but when the team has 45 minutes to turn it around, show some ****** support or find a different club.

Ramsey should've got second yellow there. What does it take for Wenger to take him out?

Seriously, how difficult is it to shoot the ball????? Why are we trying to pass it every time the ball goes in the 6 yard box.

I'm sorry, I'm not going to be told how to "support" my club. When the players look like they can't be bothered, are tired, and are being played off the park by a team who has nothing to play for beyond pride, then something is wrong, and it's worth saying so.

Got to say though, this second half they're stepping it up. Bringing on Chamberlain and overloading has done a lot of good with Chamakh up front. What a finish from Van Persie.

Song takes his assist tally into double figures with that RvP goal. Tank.

Feel free to turn your televisions back on guys, you're winning.

Feel free to turn your televisions back on guys, you're winning.

Never turned off even when I wanted to. Having worst migrane ever and that 1st half performance didnt help at all.

Billy: I've already explained in my previous post my frustrations and why it's unacceptable to turn up to an important game with such a poor attitude. I presume your tagline of "the mature one" is meant to be ironic?

Nor did I turn off, I was just watching the rugby sevens at the same time!;)

Oh Arsenal, you make things so very hard sometimes but I wouldn't have it any other way. Love this club.

Hope the irony of RVP hauling us out isn't lost on peole given a loss would of surely meant he was leaving. Not over yet though - got to keep playing.

And Morison scores. Just when team seems to turn up again then they switch off again.

Back