The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Ox is far more finished article for me compared to Ryo. Hope Bolton manage to stay up and I wouldn't mind him staying there for another season or half.

As for Kyle Bartley I dont know how well he's done at Rangers, but I'd prefer see him get a loan to Prem club to get consistent playing time rather than sit on our bench and play for reserves.

Also Carlito scored again today for Sociedad. Good for us cos every goal means more money from him.

I read somewhere that Coyle had apparently said if Bolton were to stay up, he would take Miyaichi on loan for the whole of the season if we wanted it that way. If true, we should definately take that up. While our facilities and the players he would be with are better if he stays, nothing beats game time and he would get a good chunk of it at Bolton.

Not sure about Bartley, really this coming season will be his last chance to have a shot at getting first team action but considering he only has one first team game (vs. Olympiacos when we played a team with an average age of 18 or something) whereas Ignasi Miquel has 11 first team games over the last two seasons. I suspect if either of the two are going to break in, it's going to be Miquel.

Twitter says Spurs have got in contact with Vertonghen, given they need a CB alot more than we do unfortunately there could be a high chance we'll be facing him rather than having him.

Tottenham wanted my signature in January but I didn't even know that club existed until last year. - Lukas Podolski
supergrin.jpg

Ohh boy, it looks like Marvin Martin is set to join Lille now. That brings us to Kagawa or Eriksen for the AMC's roles.

Said that, it most definitely the case that Hazard will leave Lille, apparently to either RED/BLUE Manchesterr.

Twitter says Spurs have got in contact with Vertonghen, given they need a CB alot more than we do unfortunately there could be a high chance we'll be facing him rather than having him.

If they dont get CL football it's unlikely he will join them. We are in driving seat if we want him. He's also everything we look in a player: Versatile, Good with ball and not overly expensive.

We really have to win the remaining games now, Spurs and Newcastle are hunting at our backs :@ COYG!!! Rvp to end the end the season with 30+ goals

Wel, it turns Norwich into a must win. Should be okay mind you, Norwich have nothing but pride to play for, though the midfield does look a bit shaky at the moment. Same as the last game against West Brom, the team are safe, but will have to see how we finish those chances, as recently it's been difficult to finish chances... lots of hitting the post, blocking our own headers on the line, and generally close but not quite.

I really hope they come to the USA in 2013, as for transfer rumors. It seems we face some competition from Spurs for Vertonghen and Hazard. Not sure I believe either of those.

I really hope they come to the USA in 2013, as for transfer rumors. It seems we face some competition from Spurs for Vertonghen and Hazard. Not sure I believe either of those.

Well have to see for that next summer :P First match might probably be against Colodrado Rapids, our affilates

Yup, just hope they come to the east coast would be cool if they faced NY Red Bulls since it's Henry's team.

Just my guesses for the USA 2013 tour.

Colorado rapids
NY Red bulls
Toronto/Vancouver
La Galaxy

Arsenal's Kit over the years

tumblr_m2ze23ChgX1qkc7udo1_500.gif

And rumoured Kits for next season. H/A

Leaked-Arsenal-Home-Kit-12-13.jpg
Leaked-Arsenal-Away-Kit-12-13.jpg

Tomorrow (Today for you Brits :P) sees the last home game for Pat Rice. Ever so loyal right-hand man to Wenger. Wenger reaches his 900th game for the club too.

Back