The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Ramsey's was a stone wall red card? Caught him late on his ankle. Clear second yellow.

coquelin's challenge could have easily been a pen, and the koscielny foul was a stone waller.

Coquelin had the ball. No penalty.

Coquelin had the ball. No penalty.

Did go through the man though, could have easily been given.

Arsene Wenger: 'We know we don’t get penalties here [at the Emirates], we have put that in our head now. We accept it."

Oh dear.

I`m an Arsenal fan since i was a kid , but this team this days IS A BAD JOKE , maybe some of you like it , i don`t , i`m 33 years old and i think it`s the worst in the last 15 years , one top class player and 25 jokes , no wonder RVP wants to go , maybe it`s time for Arsene to go too . With this kind of players will never win something .

THEY ARE A BAD JOKE , i can`t take it anymore , i want them all out of Arsenal FC.

Support the team, even in the bad days, or quit being a gunner.

Fickle fans like you grow nosier only when we crumble, but silent we be strive and win.

Arsene Wenger: 'We know we don’t get penalties here [at the Emirates], we have put that in our head now. We accept it."

Oh dear.

Haven't got a penalty at the Emirates for over a year.

Haven't got a penalty at the Emirates for over a year.

Ridiculous to moan about the ref afters his performance today. Game should have been sealed for Norwich.

Jamie Sanderson‏@YoungGunsBlog

Arsène Wenger confirms to @JohnCrossMirror that Bacary Sagna has broken his leg. #WBA game and Euro's. big blow.

:( :( Could the day get any worse!?

That's Sagna's second leg break in a season. Feel sorry for the guy honestly. As for our chances, oh boy did we screw this up. Six point's clear in third and we've blown it away. I'm actually scared of finishing in the top 4 now given Newcastle have every chance of beating Man City.

Oh dear.

Well, he got the man too, but he got the ball first. Still no penalty.

Can you link the away kit?

Leaked-Arsenal-Away-Kit-12-13.jpg

Not been confirmed though.

I would understand why van Persie would want to leave, after that performance.
And people who think we don't need M'Vila - are you sure now?
Song's much better when going forward - and his assist to van Persie proves that.
Extremely disappointed to drop two points, when we were 3-2 up.
Still, we were so poor today - I'm just happy we didn't loose!

Szc had a shocker! Still back him to improve though. How many mistakes has Reina made in his career?

its not like its all over or something, chill people. too much of overreacting.

I think for most people its not just this match, but performances of late which they are unhappy about. As has been in past seasons we have crumpled in the last weeks of season.

Still we can get to 70 points and our rivals have big matches coming up so they can easily drop points. I'm mostly unhappy that we ****** this up and now we must hope Tots and Newcastle drop points.

Oh boy. Seasons like this one, closing in insane toe to toe races, is why i watch PL not La Liga.

Arsenal really should not have ****** this game up. Dont understand why they consistently love to throw away points and put pressure on themselves. They might not even make the top 4 now although thats still unlikely in my opinion.

Point is they could have sealed a top 3 spot and played out the season with no fear and started to plan for next season.

Back