The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
WBA will win that game. At least thats what I think. Last game of the season, game at home, with a brilliant performance for the fans and most importantly for Roy.

Arsenal have a bit more to play for than last game of the season/for Roy, mind.

I agree with the poster who said Vermaelen runs forward too often. He's a defender - he should stay back when we're drawing. A lot of people were saying that Song wasn't there to cover Vermaelen.
Why wasn't Vermaelen in his position? Song can't always focus on Vermaelen's movement. He also has to man mark as well.

Vermaelen and Song made 0 tackles that game.
Kos made 9.

I think that sums it up. That's why we need M'Vila. Somebody who just sits in front of our centre backs (or centre back - since TV5 keeps running up), and clears up any mess. Song is doing better in a box to box role.

I agree on that. Song prefers attacking than defending. Now it makes sense to get M'Villa. One that note, i think Ramsey should be playing up front, like amc role, not in the role Arteta plays. Ramsey struggles in the CM role

Arteta and Song play well together.

Last edited:
One that not, i think Ramsey should be playing up front, like amc role, not in the role Arteta plays. Ramsey struggles in the CM role

I think currently Ramsey struggles on every role out there :D

Wenger should put on the Ox in Ramsey's place! He came on against Norwich, and did brilliantly. While he isn't a defensive player, his pace is dangerous and useful. I think, if he was fit, Diaby would have been the man to replace Arteta temporarily. But, then again, when is he ever fit?

If things go according to plan, a midfield of Song-Arteta-Wilshere should be our first choice pairing next season. What a midfield that is too, right up there with the best. For me, Gervinho (granted it's only his first season so he might actually be much better next season) and Ramsey have been the biggest disappointments this season for us. I wouldn't mind seeing AOC get more game time next season.

New Home Kit Released :)
Arsenal's new home kit - Picture gallery | News Archive | News | Arsenal.com
zp_1213homekit_1_2422.jpg

zp_1213homekit_15_5293.jpg

View attachment 244260View attachment 244259

Last edited:
Back