The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
I hope that just a Rumor. **** the ramsey haters.

Dont wanna see you midfield getting streched again next season. not enough squad depth if he does leave given that m'villa and jack wilshere come.

I'm pumped for next season!

Giroud, Pods, RVP (please god), Ox, Wilshere among many many others

We have a real shot at winning some trophies, at least on paper.

Just have to see whether Wenger will actually use him to his strengths unlike he done with Bendtner and Chamakh.

Giroud > Chamakh and Bendtner :P

He said he wants to compete with RVP to that spot. and he's a different type of striker compared to RVP. Could we move to a 4-4-2 ?, possibly. but if we are to use the same 4-2-3-1 formation, then i would put giroud upfront, and RVP in the AMC spot to play as secondary striker. the remain midfielder will just have to subs then, like ramsey or even wilshere

Giroud > Chamakh and Bendtner :P

He said he wants to compete with RVP to that spot. and he's a different type of striker compared to RVP. Could we move to a 4-4-2 ?, possibly. but if we are to use the same 4-2-3-1 formation, then i would put giroud upfront, and RVP in the AMC spot to play as secondary striker. the remain midfielder will just have to subs then, like ramsey or even wilshere

At the time of signing him Chamakh scored the most headed goals in europe over the past 2-3 seasons prior. So Arsenal put no crosses in for the poor lad lol.

At the time of signing him Chamakh scored the most headed goals in europe over the past 2-3 seasons prior. So Arsenal put no crosses in for the poor lad lol.

the combo of Jack wilshere and Chamakh was important to Chamakh high flying moment. Giorud is not even like and aerial type striker, even if he's 192cm. lol he actually swings his legs to score goals, unlike chamakh :P

I'm pumped for next season!

Giroud, Pods, RVP (please god), Ox, Wilshere among many many others

We have a real shot at winning some trophies, at least on paper.

A cup( FA or capital-one cup) win, and a good league finish. lol i dont expect to win the league, but at least challenge for it. Champions league, at least do much better, not like getting trashed 4-0 at san siro.

Heard Fulham are preparing a 6m bid for Aaron Ramsey, not a loan deal. I personally don't think we should sell him because he is still young even if he had a tough season. There's pics on facebook of Giroud in London ahead of his move to Arsenal as well. Still worried that RvP will leave but I think we are in a good position for next season.

Heard Fulham are preparing a 6m bid for Aaron Ramsey, not a loan deal. I personally don't think we should sell him because he is still young even if he had a tough season. There's pics on facebook of Giroud in London ahead of his move to Arsenal as well. Still worried that RvP will leave but I think we are in a good position for next season.

If RVP does leave, then we should get Llorente or Higuain to replace him. Giroud comes in to replace Chamakh and Park.

And Zenit have launched a 8m bid to sign Arshavin in full, as it was agreed in his loan deal. Good luck Little russian :( you'll be remembered for arshavin 4 - liverpool 4 match :P

Arshavin was one of my favorite players, I actually don't want him to leave but completely understand. I don't see us getting Higuain though. Llorente is a possibility.

Heard Fulham are preparing a 6m bid for Aaron Ramsey, not a loan deal. I personally don't think we should sell him because he is still young even if he had a tough season.

Yeah the rumours are going with 5-6m transfer fee and 90k p/w wages = BS

Arshavin was one of my favorite players, I actually don't want him to leave but completely understand. I don't see us getting Higuain though. Llorente is a possibility.

Yeap Higuain is bit far fetched. Llorente would be nice as would Jovetic also.

New away kit set to be revealed on July 12 | News Archive | News | Arsenal.com

Arsenal Football Club would like to update all supporters that the away kit for 2012/13 will be revealed and available for pre-order on Thursday, July 12, before being officially launched on Thursday, August 9.

The new away kit is set to give the Club a striking new look on the road for the forthcoming season, while Nike’s innovations will give the team the most technologically advanced kit yet to aid player comfort and performance.

If RVP does leave, then we should get Llorente or Higuain to replace him. Giroud comes in to replace Chamakh and Park.

And Zenit have launched a 8m bid to sign Arshavin in full, as it was agreed in his loan deal. Good luck Little russian :( you'll be remembered for arshavin 4 - liverpool 4 match :P

What is it with your love for big strikers who score a lot of headers? Arsene does not play that way so there would be much better suited players than Llorente.

Selling Rambo would be a joke. He had a tough season, but you learn from your mistakes.

Selling Rambo would be a joke. He had a tough season, but you learn from your mistakes.

I remember Fletcher having a real bad season once and then the next he was Utd's best player by a country mile. Must have been in 2009 because he missed your CL final didn't he.

Just have to see whether Wenger will actually use him to his strengths unlike he done with Bendtner and Chamakh.
Their strengths, and majority of their game overall, rely on balls in the air and using their heading ability or strength to win the ball. While Giroud has similar strengths in that he is very capable with balls in the air he is also very capable with the ball at his feet.

What is it with your love for big strikers who score a lot of headers? Arsene does not play that way so there would be much better suited players than Llorente.

lol so you want us get a small striker ? I think Walcott already fits in that category. Small striker how plays out wide. But again, i doubt RVP leaves.

Back