The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Really doubt Milan will make move for RVP. Not willing to go as big on wages as Juventus or Manchester Clubs.

Personally, I think he will join Juventus , after PSG signing Ibrahimovic I doubt they will sign RVP. He could be attracted to Man City as they will most likely offer the highest wages of all clubs.

Mertesacker is far from terrible, though he isn't amazing. You're also thinking of Gibbs and not Clichy.

Meh, when I've seen him he's been pretty average.. Then he injured himself. (;

Yeah, when I was writing it I noticed the mistake, then forgot about it again. x]

Don't be surprised if AC Milan don't make a late bid to sign him, I said when they agreed a fee with PSG over Ibra that we will hear from them regarding RvP. I personally see him going to Juventus.

Personally, I think he will join Juventus , after PSG signing Ibrahimovic I doubt they will sign RVP. He could be attracted to Man City as they will most likely offer the highest wages of all clubs.

Marotta: "Jovetic? 30 million too much, Van Persie? We need to be realistic" - Football - La Gazzetta dello Sport

Juve not willing to pay much for Van Persie.

van Persie isn't about the wages, did you forget?

You are not really believing that are you? If he werent all about the money he would've handed in transfer request. He wants to leave, but isn't ready to forfeit his loyalty payment. Wherever he ends up his wages will be much higher than what we were willing to offer him. Of course he wants titles, but he wants the money also. Also trophies will be as hard to get at Milan or maybe even harder than at Arsenal at the moment.

You are not really believing that are you? If he werent all about the money he would've handed in transfer request. He wants to leave, but isn't ready to forfeit his loyalty payment. Wherever he ends up his wages will be much higher than what we were willing to offer him. Of course he wants titles, but he wants the money also. Also trophies will be as hard to get at Milan or maybe even harder than at Arsenal at the moment.
I don't believe it at all. I was kidding ;)

Rumors Mill

In's: Ganso and Santi Cazorla rumors are hitting the roads at the moment. Ganso is priced at 15m, while Cazorla is on a cut-price of 10m.

With RVP wanting out, Llorente's name is already picking up steam too. There yet to be a bid for defensive midfielder M'Vila, and Rennes are asking 15m for him

Out's:
Arsenal transfer news: Nicklas Bendtner set for Emirates exit this week - Mirror Online
Bendtner is being linked to AC Milan and Galatasaray. Arsenal are wanting 7.5m for him. Chamakh could go on loan to Beskitas with an option to buy (4m) in full. Arshavin to seal a permanent move to Zenit, a fee of 8m as agreed on his loan deal last season.

The Club has slapped a 30m price tag on RVP. Juve, City and United are interested in him.

Last edited:
Rumors Mill

In's: Ganso and Santi Cazorla rumors are hitting the roads at the moment. Ganso is priced at 15m, while Cazorla is on a cut-price of 10m.

With RVP wanting out, Llorente's name is already picking up steam too. There yet to be a bid for defensive midfielder M'Vila, and Rennes are asking 15m for him

Out's:
Arsenal transfer news: Nicklas Bendtner set for Emirates exit this week - Mirror Online
Bendtner is being linked to AC Milan and Galatasaray. Arsenal are wanting 7.5m for him. Chamakh could go on loan to Beskitas with an option to buy in full. Arshavin to seal a permanent move to Zenit, a fee 8m as agreed on his loan deal last season.

The Club has slapped a 30m price tag on RVP. Juve, City and United are interested in him.

Why would Ganso and Cazorla go for that cheap? And isn't 30m a bit much for RVP?

According to Spanish newspaper "Marca" Cazorla wanted to get out of Malaga, but they had to pull the new of the site because they were sued, so, if Marca usually isn't reliable I guess they are even less reliable in this case.

Why would Ganso and Cazorla go for that cheap? And isn't 30m a bit much for RVP?

Cazorla would be cheap because Malaga have to sell him and Isco due to their debts. Ganso just wants to leave and won't play another game for Santos.

I think Cazorla and M'Vila would be the best deals, the former is looking more likely every day now but not sure about the latter.

Apparently some players at Malaga are still owed wages and they need to raise some money ASAP which is why Carzorla is avaliable on the cheap, but I thought Malaga were backed by oil money or something? Would be lovely if we could get around 15 mill from the sales of Arshavin and Bendtner but I don't see that happening.

Interesting that Afobe and Chamakh are the only strikers in the Asia squad, wonder if Walcott is finally going to get a chance to show why he should be playing central. Looking forward to seeing the likes of Aneke, Afobe, Eisfeld, Ryo, Miquel and Yennaris trying to earn a spot in the first team squad. No idea why we waste a spot on Eastmond, send someone who actually has a hope of making it at the club.

Apparently some players at Malaga are still owed wages and they need to raise some money ASAP which is why Carzorla is avaliable on the cheap, but I thought Malaga were backed by oil money or something? Would be lovely if we could get around 15 mill from the sales of Arshavin and Bendtner but I don't see that happening.
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11827/7912466/Malaga-fail-to-pay-players

Its strange though, but i think Malaga owners wanna run the club sensibly, and not go crazy in the market and wages like Man City's and PSG's. just my assumption.

Last edited:
van Persie isn't about the wages, did you forget?

Lies. ;)

RVP just wants to be in this List XD

863904.jpg

Went to the Red Bulls game today to see Henry, loved how many Arsenal supporters were there and so glad to see him play. He assisted in the second goal after looked to pick up a slight knock.

Well it looks like the Ganso rumours are at an end, he has told ESPN that he is staying at Santos. [@Frimponged]

Also, highlights of the game vs Boreham Wood.

[video=youtube;273IfILbaTA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=273IfILbaTA[/video]

Last edited:
Back