The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
He doesn't play as a defensive midfielder for us. More like a Box to Box midfielder.

True but he's still the defensive midfielder when we don't have the ball and whilst I wouldn't trust Sahin there we haven't really been linked with any DMs in the near past. However a bid has apparently been accepted by Rennes for M'vila from a PL club so who knows it might be us

True but he's still the defensive midfielder when we don't have the ball and whilst I wouldn't trust Sahin there we haven't really been linked with any DMs in the near past. However a bid has apparently been accepted by Rennes for M'vila from a PL club so who knows it might be us

But I think he is far better in this BtB role and I think we should really sign a DM. There will be games where we need tough player there to protect Arteta and Cazorla. M'vila has problems, but if we can get him for lesser price than why not.

Would still prefer Capoue or Lars Bender to M'vila.

[video=youtube;7flb9xRbuxI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7flb9xRbuxI[/video]

[video=youtube;ZAfIAssmrGQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAfIAssmrGQ[/video]

Cazorla looks amazing already. I'm going to say it now, but he will be our (maybe even the leagues) player of the year. Looks right at home already and it seems like he and Walcott have struck up a good partnership.

Santi`s our best player, his passing is crazy, you can see the spanish school - fast and precise passing, always looking for an option, he was the best at long pass in spanish league, he`s a true playmaker, coming down the field for the ball, better than Mata & Silva ( more experienced ).
Dolski`s gonna make us forget RvP , just watch him, brilliant, he`s a powerhouse. He`s gonna link well with Giroud.
Arsenal

Last edited:
Santi`s our best player, his passing is crazy, you can see the spanish school - fast and precise passing, always looking for an option, he was the best at long pass in spanish league, he`s a true playmaker, coming down the field for the ball, better than Mata & Silva ( more experienced ).

Just more experienced, not sure if he is the better player. Probably not in my opinion. Silva is just ahead of Mata/Cazorla although it will be interesting to see how Mata performs when playing alongside better players this season. He was just as good as Silva last season despite playing in an inferior team imo

What papers say Isco or Capoue have agreed a deal with us then? :P

It doesn't sell to run stories about players signing for Arsenal. It's better if they run stories of players leaving. Look at all the RVP stories. Some papers say he has accepted 220k a week at United...

A week late, but here's Afobe's hatrick against Tranmere.

[video=youtube;kPNgSIkvUHg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPNgSIkvUHg[/video]

i have heard 2 stories about RVP tonight and both i think are bullshit. One is that Chelsea have entered the race to sign him and the other is that Utd and Arsenal have agreed a fee +Welbeck deal.

i have heard 2 stories about RVP tonight and both i think are bullshit. One is that Chelsea have entered the race to sign him and the other is that Utd and Arsenal have agreed a fee +Welbeck deal.

Yes that is total bs, no way Fergie would offer one of his most exciting strikers within a deal to sign someone that old plus a fee as well. Just can't see that at all.

It doesn't sell to run stories about players signing for Arsenal. It's better if they run stories of players leaving. Look at all the RVP stories. Some papers say he has accepted 220k a week at United...

The only players currently rumoured to be leaving Arsenal are RVP and Song. Walcott's also got a year left on his contract and there's hardly anything on him :P

Back