The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Gooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllll 2-1 Come oooooonn laddsssssss Dolski & Gerv ... :wub:

So, Pods. Good player. Hopefully he can keep up this sort of performance for the season, great at striking the ball clean. Shame about the challenge in the box for the pen.

Bit unlucky penalty to concede, but good response from boys to score two quickly. How was the Podolski goal? My stream went to **** and i missed it.

Bit unlucky penalty to concede, but good response from boys to score two quickly. How was the Podolski goal? My stream went to **** and i missed it.

download sopcast, install it & go to ROJADIRECTA , you have brill stream there, those on sopcast

My God what a poor poor second half for Diaby .

Yea whole team is pretty poor. Gervinho is exhausted and should have been subbed 10-15min ago.

Bould really poor using subs. Should've already taken Diaby and Gervinho out.

Last edited:
In the second half we looked like amateurs, if we play like this at City..... we`ll be killed.

Wilshere's back in training:

A3PlPLeCYAA-Vvg.jpg

Despite his good start to the season, I would rather Wilshere start in place of Diaby for sure.

That`s good news, but i don`t see him breaking the trio : Arteta - Diaby - Cazorla.

Diaby? Seriously? A one-legged Wilshere is better than Diaby. Heck, even Rosicky is better than Diaby.

Back