The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Im a neutral so dont call me biased or anything. But if United can keep Carzorla quiet then I think this could be 3 or 4-0. I've been comparing United and Arsenal's likely teams man for man and they beat you in almost every position

You forget Wilshere. Main reason why Cazorla was quiet was because he was forced to drop really deep to collect the ball. Now we have someone who will bring it to Cazorla or create something himself.

They don't beat us in almost every position. We have much better midfield and defence as they dont have Vidic. LB and GK are our main problems as Woj and Gibbs are out.

You forget Wilshere. Main reason why Cazorla was quiet was because he was forced to drop really deep to collect the ball. Now we have someone who will bring it to Cazorla or create something himself.

They don't beat us in almost every position. We have much better midfield and defence as they dont have Vidic. LB and GK are our main problems as Woj and Gibbs are out.
And football in won on the pitch not on me comparing the teams lol. Don't think Wilshere will last 90 mins tho. Another thing is that United are in good form

And football in won on the pitch not on me comparing the teams lol. Don't think Wilshere will last 90 mins tho. Another thing is that United are in good form

We will see. One thing is for certain that we have much better team going on than last year.

While I do think that Man United will win the game, I certainly don't think 'they beat us in every position', not even close.

But Gibbs being out is a big loss, please no Santos at LB.

He's injured again (....), I do not understand it, but he manages to get injured all the time. Sadly this was right after he totally bossed the previous game in midfield though.

Teams today:

Mannone, Sagna, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Santos ( :( ) , Arteta, Ramsey, Wilshere, Cazorla, Podolski and Giroud
Martinez, Koscielny, Jenkinson, Coquelin, Arshavin, Walcott and Chamakh

De Gea, Rafael, Evans, Ferdinand, Evra, Cleverley, Carrick, Valencia, Young, Rooney, RVP
Lindegaard, Wootton, Anderson, Scholes, Powell, Nani, Hernandez.

Why the **** doesn't Wenger start Walcott? He's done more than enough to deserve his chance regardless of his contract situation. I can easily see this team being dismantled by Utd, particularly the Valencia vs. Santos battle.

Why the **** doesn't Wenger start Walcott? He's done more than enough to deserve his chance regardless of his contract situation. I can easily see this team being dismantled by Utd, particularly the Valencia vs. Santos battle.

Most likely reason is that he played 120 mins against Reading.

Should take Vermaelen off. 2 mistakes is too much against United.

Really disappointed. Tells everything you need to know if United don't even need to play well to beat us comfortably.

Also comparing to last season only thing that is better is goal difference.

Really disappointed. Tells everything you need to know if United don't even need to play well to beat us comfortably.

Also comparing to last season only thing that is better is goal difference.

United win comfortably, and get criticised by SAF. That tells you how bad Arsenal were today.

Score was very flattering, yeah. Bigger issue was Wilshere sent off which will be a big loss for other games.

Back