The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
That was not a pen-was very harsh. But the save balances it out in the end I guess.

Re: Wenger. When he does go-prepare for a very turbulent time

cant be any worse than struggling for 4th every year

We can't? Weird, considering below 4th there is 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th... Must I go on?

We sack Wenger, we'll do even worse. Period.

Stop the nonsense.

considering we've acheived nothing in the past 7 years, sold amazing players and replaced them with average joes .. sick of battling for 4th every year, when are we ever going to challenge for the title again ? not with wenger in charge we wont

considering we've acheived nothing in the past 7 years, sold amazing players and replaced them with average joes .. sick of battling for 4th every year, when are we ever going to challenge for the title again ? not with wenger in charge we wont

You have money going towards the stadium, and you cannot match the spending power of Chelsea or Man City-very few teams can and as a result they can afford to attract the quality players with very high wages. It's going to be like this for a while longer. Like Redrup you'd do far worse without Wenger

its not all about money, look at united they dont have the best players in the world to be fair but they are always contenders for the league and thats because they have a sensational manager

its not all about money, look at united they dont have the best players in the world to be fair but they are always contenders for the league and thats because they have a sensational manager

Yeah, and there's only one Alex Ferguson. What's your point?

EDIT: Though how are the likes of Vidic, Rooney, Van Persie et al not the best players in the world?

players like , de gea , young , fletcher , phil jones , j.evans , raffael , anderson etc arent considered the best players in the world.
on the other hand yes they do have vidic , possibly rooney , rvp who are amazing players

players like , de gea , young , fletcher , phil jones , j.evans , raffael , anderson etc arent considered the best players in the world.
on the other hand yes they do have vidic , possibly rooney , rvp who are amazing players

He's still there. Last time I checked anyway

What?! Hernandez over Rooney?! Not world class?! Wha.....

how many goals did rooney score today compared to hernandez ? hmm .. also hes scored more this than him this season and hasnt started as much as rooney, he makes more of an impact than rooney

how many goals did rooney score today compared to hernandez ? hmm .. also hes scored more this than him this season and hasnt started as much as rooney, he makes more of an impact than rooney

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

That's because Rooney has been injured and plays A LOT deeper this year mostly thanks to certain RVP. He's still World Class and top 5 player in Prem.

he plays a lot deeper because fergie knows he isnt good enough to play uptop any more, oh yeah hes top 5 in prem, wouldnt consider him to be world class anymore though, hes not the player he used to be

I'm staggered to be honest. I know you're entitled to your opinion, but it's general consensus that he would get into any starting XI because of his intelligence, his ability to create something out of nothing, his committment to getting back into any position to help out the team....he is without doubt world class, just as RVP is world class.

I'm staggered to be honest. I know you're entitled to your opinion, but it's general consensus that he would get into any starting XI because of his intelligence, his ability to create something out of nothing, his committment to getting back into any position to help out the team....he is without doubt world class, just as RVP is world class.

Just stop trying. He's beyond help.

The man who scored nearly 30 goals last season obviously isn't good enough to play up top any more despite hitting his peak right about now, of course.

he plays a lot deeper because fergie knows he isnt good enough to play uptop any more, oh yeah hes top 5 in prem, wouldnt consider him to be world class anymore though, hes not the player he used to be

Thats actually bollocks by the way. both seasons (2009/2010 and 2011/2012) he has played as a pure striker he has scored more than 30 goals a season in all comps. He is playing as a playmaker this season.

You're entitled to your opinion, but the facts bear it out as total nonsense.

Back