The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Just stop trying. He's beyond help.

The man who scored nearly 30 goals last season obviously isn't good enough to play up top any more despite hitting his peak right about now, of course.

Yeah it's a lost cause. It's just such an incredulous statement that left me feeling like I'd been slapped with a massive fish across the face. Shock, amazement and bewilderment.

Can we get back on topic since this is the Arsenal thread and not the Manchester United thread? Haha anyways I didn't get to see the match today because of work but I am seriously not surprised anymore. I feel this season will be very rough unless we have a good January which by then everything might already be out of reach anyways.

I heard that Julio Cesar almost signed with Arsenal in the summer. Probably fear of no playing time saw him go to QPR. Shame considering Woj got hurt, but I can't complain about Mannone.

Also, we apparently had a scout at Naples. Cavani is absolutely world class at the moment, which means he's an unlikely buy. Who the **** else would we be looking at?

Also, we apparently had a scout at Naples. Cavani is absolutely world class at the moment, which means he's an unlikely buy. Who the **** else would we be looking at?

Konoplyanka possibly. We were linked with him at some point and it was Napoli vs Dnipro. Almost choked myself to death when I saw we were linked with Cavani. Not in million years. I'd ride tube from one end to other in Helsinki naked if that happens for 30m.

I heard that Julio Cesar almost signed with Arsenal in the summer. Probably fear of no playing time saw him go to QPR. Shame considering Woj got hurt, but I can't complain about Mannone.

kinda wanted cesar to come to arsenal, but was wary of it since his form at inter dropped badly, and at that time wojo was still fit.

i think cavani to arsenal is bollocks. but i think its cuz his contract is gonna expire this season or something that we are being linked to him?

Insigne maybe, he does like kids. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorenzo_Insigne

Team against those "those guys":

Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Arteta, Wilshere, Cazorla, Walcott, Podolski and Giroud

Bench: Mannone, Jenkinson, Santos, Coquelin, Ramsey, Ox and Arshavin

Mertesacker first goal for us!

And now Prince Poldi with lucky strike. I smell goals.

And Giroud 5th on 4 games now.

Last edited:
Cazorla to make it 4-1. We should be going for more. Good chance to improve GD.

5-2. Walcott. Spurs put in their place yet again.

Not really, Adebayor's foolishness gifted you the game. Don't get me wrong any 3 pts is vital for any team at the moment but before that sending off I could only see Spurs winning this one.

Poor AVB... Not his fault but I can see the lynching he will receive from the press partly because he does not know how to win them over

Back