The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
omg i was about to say wheres walcott? i thought hed be all over carragher with his pace and haven't seen him is he still on ? lol there he is! :) am happy for wenger he wears his heart on his sleeve

Needed three points from this, but luckily Spurs blew it against Norwich too tonight. Coming back to 2-2 ain't the end of the world, but pretty awful defending and finishing from both sides.

Needed three points from this, but luckily Spurs blew it against Norwich too tonight. Coming back to 2-2 ain't the end of the world, but pretty awful defending and finishing from both sides.

Would have been amazing chance try to catch Spurs and Everton but we blew it.

Walcott played exceptionally well tonight I think. His runs were definitely what we needed. I don't understand the 1 substitution though and that was only due to injury. If we brought on Ox on the other side our wide players would have caused Liverpool more problems then we already were.

Walcott played exceptionally well tonight I think. His runs were definitely what we needed. I don't understand the 1 substitution though and that was only due to injury. If we brought on Ox on the other side our wide players would have caused Liverpool more problems then we already were.

I think Ox would have been better as LB than that clown. Almost all the time as other 3 tried to put offside trap in place Santos was further behind playing Pool players onside.

And if that 2nd goal would've come from Suarez I could take it. But it came from Henderson...

Late on Santos didn't even try and track back when Downing was away when he crossed to Suarez who almost scored. If Gibbs is out for awhile we are seriously screwed at LB.

Late on Santos didn't even try and track back when Downing was away when he crossed to Suarez who almost scored. If Gibbs is out for awhile we are seriously screwed at LB.

Not IF... WHEN Gibbs is out.

I suspect only one change was made because in the last 20-25 minutes it would of been tough to take someone off and risk disrupting the momentum we had.

If you play like you did in the 2nd half all season then I don't worry about Arsenal's top 4 credentials.

If you play like you did in the 2nd half all season then I don't worry about Arsenal's top 4 credentials.

Playing only well in second half doesn't help if we are this **** in first half especially against top teams.

Heard rumour that Gibbs is out 3 weeks with injury.

Santos will be in for indian gang rape for Bayern game.

Playing only well in second half doesn't help if we are this **** in first half especially against top teams.

You make a valid point my friend but the fact that Arsenal showed spirit and technical ability must surely give you some hope? Something is there, I think that your 1st goal that you conceeded was very unfortunate as well as sloppy but you dug deep and 2nd half turned up the tempo. You could have won by 2-3, just sort out the confidence and you will be alright :)

You make a valid point my friend but the fact that Arsenal showed spirit and technical ability must surely give you some hope? Something is there, I think that your 1st goal that you conceeded was very unfortunate as well as sloppy but you dug deep and 2nd half turned up the tempo. You could have won by 2-3, just sort out the confidence and you will be alright :)

No won't give me any hope as these fuckups i keep seeing from defenders or goalkeeper keep negating all the good I see. 5 points from 15 this month. 150m sitting around in bank and squad is actually worse of now january 30th than what it was january 1st.

Back