The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Highly doubt we are in for Villa or Jovetic, both of which we've been linked with, but only time with confirm it I suppose.

goal.com was reporting it, supposedly saying we had a specific guy there negotiating now.

I've watched the last couple barca games and Villa hasn't been playing. I wouldn't doubt he would want out. We may knock off some of the installments for song/cesc in exchange for villa.

I think it's a much stronger possibility than most of the players we have been linked with.

goal.com was reporting it, supposedly saying we had a specific guy there negotiating now.

I've watched the last couple barca games and Villa hasn't been playing. I wouldn't doubt he would want out. We may knock off some of the installments for song/cesc in exchange for villa.

I think it's a much stronger possibility than most of the players we have been linked with.

Yeap hasn't even been on bench for last 3 games if I remember right. Point about installments is good. I think there's something like 15-20m there of which part will be activated soon as Barca win La Liga.

Beckham is training with arsenal.

Just goes to show how good our facilities are

Why the **** did Wenger not go in for the likes of Haidara and Sissoko? Surely Haidara would be an improvement on Andre 'I-can't-defend-for-my-life' Santos while Sissoko would've fit in nicely too. 6-7M Euros for the duo = absolute steals for Newcastle.

Why the **** did Wenger not go in for the likes of Haidara and Sissoko? Surely Haidara would be an improvement on Andre 'I-can't-defend-for-my-life' Santos while Sissoko would've fit in nicely too. 6-7M Euros for the duo = absolute steals for Newcastle.

I cant believe that any team higher than Newcastle didn't hijack it. I'm utterly gobsmacked.

I think Wenger is just as shocked as you are that Pardew has managed to go in for some relatively young, cheap and talented French players.

So, Sagna **** up, Vermaelen completely missed the ball.

I mean, I enjoy that we like to give our opponents a lead to make it fair. But do we have to do it every single game :D?

Suarez Goal:
1359575571930.gif

Back