The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Not the greatest performance from us, but when you can pull a 4-1 result out of a sub-par performance then there really isn't much to complain about. So glad we won that game, we just can't finish outside of the top four.

we never give up! last week read an article last week suggesting verm be moved to DM. thats where he got two minutes today...

Yaya Sanogo

Just waiting for the panic. Comments like " Players like Sanogo wont bring Arsenal any closer to a title " or " Yet another unknown french player from league 2 "

If we do sign him I don't mind at all.

Just waiting for the panic. Comments like " Players like Sanogo wont bring Arsenal any closer to a title " or " Yet another unknown french player from league 2 "

If we do sign him I don't mind at all.

"Players like Sanogo wont bring Arsenal any closer to a title"- Thats most probably true, would be a good year for Arsenal to spend big and push for the title considering all the changes at the top of English football.

"Players like Sanogo wont bring Arsenal any closer to a title"- Thats most probably true, would be a good year for Arsenal to spend big and push for the title considering all the changes at the top of English football.

Yea it's pretty hard to lead team into trophy from reserves or maybe loan. He will maybe get some cup games, but thats all. Signing him for free doesn't matter at all for us financially and we will still sign top players I'm sure of that.

Phew, nervous and tense last few minutes, but we've sufficed. Koscielny was massive and just as well.

Phew, nervous and tense last few minutes, but we've sufficed. Koscielny was massive and just as well.

Koscielny can soon be classed WC defender. Only bit more consistency and he will be.

Koscielny was an absolute titan today, and it was once again his goal that guaranteed the CL football next year. Hero.

Kos put in one of the best games I've ever seen. He epitomizes dedication to club and I believe he's earned the right to challenge for the captains armband.

941461_435700769859668_780771891_n.jpg

2 things of note here

1. Giroud is hilarious, I want that as my avatar
2. Ox is RIPPED

Hello all gooners, i support Lfc, did i hear right on motd, that in 16 years of wenger being manager uv never finished below 4th position, if so that is amazing

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Back