The Arsenal Thread

can the press keep shut about GK buying. flapps and wojo are good enough

AW mind reader.

almulia will the the club by next season since he's contract will finish. flaps and wojo is fight for the no. 1 spot, but i belive wojo has the upper hand. wait till next season if flapps will perform well then may be he could be our no.1..

fingers crossed

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

RvP has scored 19 goals.

just after 4 months and 19. awesome. chamak is really on the fall. feeling sympathy for him for doing good in the beginning of the season.

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

How many more seasons will Cesc stay Joss?

I think 1 more or at a long shot 2

the silverware will answer the question. but i dont want the incident to occur again. like after viera, pires, and herny left.

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

I'm not saying Nasri would fit in Cesc role. I think he's best on RW and he's "worst" games have now been on LW.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Seems like we got a new sponsor.

Arsenal Football Club and home appliance manufacturer Indesit have announced today that they have signed a three-year partnership deal.

Indesit, which is based in Italy, has signed a multi-million pound deal to work in partnership with Arsenal to help drive their business in the UK and throughout Europe.

Tom Fox, Arsenal’s Chief Commercial Officer, said: “The Arsenal name is known and recognised around the world. It is synonymous with an attractive style of play, a youthful team, innovation, tradition and winning. These values are immensely powerful for our partners and provide them with a platform to both differentiate their brands and connect them on a meaningful level to our fans and potential fans around the world.

“The more we understood about Indesit’s approach to the market, their company values and plans for growth, the more we both realised how a relationship with Arsenal could benefit both parties.”

Vinai Venkatesham, Arsenal’s Head of Global Partnerships, added: “I’m delighted to welcome Indesit on board as an official partner of Arsenal. We’ve enjoyed working closely with Indesit to put together a partnership to best suit both organisations and I look forward to working just as closely with them in the years ahead to maximise the potential of our relationship.”

Indesit Brand Marketing Director, Marco Rota said: “Arsenal Football Club has values linked to our brand, which is why we are particularly happy to sign an agreement with a partner with so much popularity, not only in the UK but all over Europe too. Arsenal is one of the greatest football teams in the world and we’re looking forward to enjoying a successful partnership together.”

The partnership between Arsenal and Indesit officially starts from the beginning of next season, at the first day of the Emirates Cup on Saturday 30th July 2011.

whatt?

i though well be with emirate for like a few more years.

therer were report that 'maybe' Toyota might sponsor arsenal

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

As Song Rambo and Jack played so well

would it be such a bad thing if cesc wanted to leave in the summer?

i hope Cesc stays but if he leaves, hey we have a great replacement !

then lets bring pastore. ;D

I'm not saying Nasri would fit in Cesc role. I think he's best on RW and he's "worst" games have now been on LW.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Seems like we got a new sponsor.

Arsenal Football Club and home appliance manufacturer Indesit have announced today that they have signed a three-year partnership deal.

Indesit, which is based in Italy, has signed a multi-million pound deal to work in partnership with Arsenal to help drive their business in the UK and throughout Europe.

Tom Fox, Arsenal’s Chief Commercial Officer, said: “The Arsenal name is known and recognised around the world. It is synonymous with an attractive style of play, a youthful team, innovation, tradition and winning. These values are immensely powerful for our partners and provide them with a platform to both differentiate their brands and connect them on a meaningful level to our fans and potential fans around the world.

“The more we understood about Indesit’s approach to the market, their company values and plans for growth, the more we both realised how a relationship with Arsenal could benefit both parties.”

Vinai Venkatesham, Arsenal’s Head of Global Partnerships, added: “I’m delighted to welcome Indesit on board as an official partner of Arsenal. We’ve enjoyed working closely with Indesit to put together a partnership to best suit both organisations and I look forward to working just as closely with them in the years ahead to maximise the potential of our relationship.”

Indesit Brand Marketing Director, Marco Rota said: “Arsenal Football Club has values linked to our brand, which is why we are particularly happy to sign an agreement with a partner with so much popularity, not only in the UK but all over Europe too. Arsenal is one of the greatest football teams in the world and we’re looking forward to enjoying a successful partnership together.”

The partnership between Arsenal and Indesit officially starts from the beginning of next season, at the first day of the Emirates Cup on Saturday 30th July 2011.

It's not going to be a new sponsor. The new kit shows that we still have Fly Emirates! We recently signed a new deal with Fly Emirates to sponsor the pre-season tournament & they're our long-term Stadium sponsors so I doubt we'll be replacing them on our shirts.

We have loads of partnerships - O2 for example; this is just another one of those I expect. Nothing on Arsenal.com yet.

It's not going to be a new sponsor. The new kit shows that we still have Fly Emirates! We recently signed a new deal with Fly Emirates to sponsor the pre-season tournament & they're our long-term Stadium sponsors so I doubt we'll be replacing them on our shirts.

We have loads of partnerships - O2 for example; this is just another one of those I expect. Nothing on Arsenal.com yet.

ahh. okay. thanks for explaining. when will the deal with emirate end then. ?

You can clearly tell the rumour is fake - look at this quote: "The Arsenal name is known and recognised around the world. It is synonymous with an attractive style of play, a youthful team, innovation, tradition and winning". They can't be serious!

By a sponsor I ment partnership. Sorry. And that was taken from Arsenal.com here's the link

Indesit joins forces with the Gunners | News Archive | News | Arsenal.com

You can clearly tell the rumour is fake - look at this quote: "The Arsenal name is known and recognised around the world. It is synonymous with an attractive style of play, a youthful team, innovation, tradition and winning". They can't be serious!

Don't be a ****.

Arsenal's U16s are looking increasingly promising! Looks like we're going to pinch highly rated Swiss midfielder/defender Kevin Mbabu from Utd's hands... Apparently he supports them, but prefers our academy:

Arsenal Set To Decide On Trialists « Young Guns || Unrivalled Coverage Of Arsenal's Young Players & Their Development

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Oh and apparently Neil Banfield is being considered as AW's #2 next season with Rice set to finally retire.

Pat Rice is a legend, hope he doesn't leave but if he does, Banfield's reserves have done v well this year so I expect he'd be a decent option!

Banfield considered as Arsenal assistant manager | The Goon Blog

Pat Rice retiring at the end of this season?

Legend.

Since we're on an FM forum I think it's appropriate to say how annoying it's going to be to find an Assistant Manager who's around the same level of quality as Pat is on the next installment.

Wow. We made it to the EPLTalk "Best Blogs of 2010-11" alongside arseblog and co! Show your support for us and vote...

You have until 22 May (17 days) to vote - we're currently ahead of 6 others at the moment - including a (the only) Spurs blog!

2010-11 Best EPL Club Blog | EPL Talk

Just voted for your blog Joss (Arsenal Report)..

You currently have 0.17% of the vote. (Woo?)

Just voted for your blog Joss (Arsenal Report)..

You currently have 0.17% of the vote. (Woo?)

Thanks! 0.17% is good considering the other blogs that are there... We won't win with Arseblog and Republic of Mankunia (despite the controversy) in there, but some recognition would be nice!

Congrats Joss. Good that your blog got some recognition..

What's the controversy?

Sorry for the off topic... VM me :)

Voted for Tottenhamblog :D
J/k, voted for AR. 0.27%, woo

Voted for Tottenhamblog :D
J/k, voted for AR. 0.27%, woo

You're lucky I quoted you rather than pressing "Quick reply" or whatever.

White Text for the ************* loss dude!

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

If all shots that hit the woodwork had gone in, the table would look like this!

291030389.jpg