The Arsenal Thread

If it was then thats amazing gedion is only 16! and is in the first team subs atm must be a dream come true but yeah i expect to see them in some league cup games coming on late minutes. i really don't rate frimpong though! i hope he doesnt injury ozil in training haha!

Frimpong is kept as backup player and to regain his fitness. I expect he also will be loaned or even sold in january window.

Zelalem is just amazing prospect. Will be great for him to be around his idol in first team ( Özil ).

talk about being fast-tracked. the kid must have bag loads of talent! cant wait to see him play

Hitler videos are so mid 2000's

btw,

Ozil or Giroud shirt? So torn

Last edited:
I'd already bought Ramsey on last/this season's home kit and Giroud on this years away kit, so now I can't get Ozil :'(

I found us a new 4th choice CB. [video=youtube;ruD2hult4P4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ruD2hult4P4[/video]

Too expensive for something I can only wear when I play football

In a way home kit isn't so expensive as it's valid for 2 seasons. I really like the away kit and have to wait a while to get spare money for it.

Podolski said in Bild he'd like us to get even more Germans. Maybe a certain known Arsenal fan with 30m release clause in his contract next summer.