The Arsenal Thread

Amazing composure from Ramsey. And what a great counter, attacking movement for both goals was superb.

Also, Gibbs has been outstanding today.

Everytime I see Gnabry play he very much reminds me of Chamberlain. Very similar in style imo. But what about the two goals....both have been incredible.

Amazing composure from Ramsey. And what a great counter, attacking movement for both goals was superb.

Also, Gibbs has been outstanding today.

Gibbs has been outstanding in every game so far this season. I'd say deserves England call up behind Baines at this form.

Gibbs has been outstanding in every game so far this season. I'd say deserves England call up behind Baines at this form.

Considering Gibbs has a fantastic engine and supplies well, dribbles very well and is good value for plenty of assists, I'd say keep him out of the England team and give him recovery time. You are right though, he's good enough easily.

To Vlad, yeah Gnabry is a very similar player to Chamberlain, I'd like to see them both lining up with one on each flank, because it makes for a very direct and technically skilled attack. Plus Gnabry appears to be both fast and have decent technique.

Massive, massive win. Swansea away was always going to be tough, especially for a team of our style.

top o the table! Jack has been average...gonna have to be patient with him like we were with rambo. cant wait to get santi pods, ox, and theo back....sickness.