The Arsenal Thread

top o the table! Jack has been average...gonna have to be patient with him like we were with rambo. cant wait to get santi pods, ox, and theo back....sickness.

Bit same with him as was with Ramsey. Played out of position as we have all of our 4 first choice wide players out. Still doing decently on the wing IMO.

View attachment 465186

No Robin you can't come back.

Bit same with him as was with Ramsey. Played out of position as we have all of our 4 first choice wide players out. Still doing decently on the wing IMO.

View attachment 394628

No Robin you can't come back.

Heh, he doesn't want to come back, we don't want him back. Everyone wins.

Hopefully we'll be top for longer than just another week or so, but I doubt it.

Oezil first goal for us! Great goal overall and great assist by Rambo.

Good for my Fantasy Football team as both are in it.

The first goal was just world class football, don't see many team goals like that from us anymore.

What a performance so far the attacking movement has been fantastic. Its good to see rosicky back as well always has been one of my favourite players.

The first goal was just world class football, don't see many team goals like that from us anymore.

Yeah in past couple years there have only been odd couple compared to what it used to be.

Interesting to see what pundits say after this match. Before match it was that this was our first major challenge... Heard that first when we played Spurs and again when against Swansea...

Interesting to see what pundits say after this match. Before match it was that this was our first major challenge... Heard that first when we played Spurs and again when against Swansea...
People say that about us (Liverpool) as well, the fact is that when teams are overperforming, people are generally skeptical. Having said that, I honestly doubt Arsenal will be near the title come the end of the season.

People say that about us (Liverpool) as well, the fact is that when teams are overperforming, people are generally skeptical. Having said that, I honestly doubt Arsenal will be near the title come the end of the season.

I think we have clearer picture after christmas fixtures what will happen.

Our first half performance was breathtaking.......the way Ozil, Ramsey, Giroud combined was terrific to watch. Kudos to Flamini too, he's been a monster ever since he arrived.

Well, the January transfer window will be crucial too. Another recruit would make a lot of difference, especially up front.

I do agree with TheFalse9 in that the first XI is superb, but beyond that running out of a steam is a possibillity.

Then again the midfield for once doesn't seem paper thin, and the possession football style depends entirely on a competent midfield, so I am positive about that at least.

proving the preseason haters wrong! top of group of death and top of epl...and we havent really fielded a full strength team yet.

proving the preseason haters wrong! top of group of death and top of epl...and we havent really fielded a full strength team yet.

To be fair, sterner tests yet to come in the EPL. Manchester clubs, chelsea and Liverpool all await in the next couple of months

That being said, Arsenal are a real joy to watch at the moment. The play has been wonderful

Last time i checked, it was October, proved nothing yet.

Read this somewhere last night. If this is a group of death are we the grim reapers of it? :D

Now only good performance against WBA and we'll have Cazorla back also and maybe even both Podolski and Walcott.

Last time i checked, it was October, proved nothing yet.

Taking into account our last couple of seasons this is a major improvement. I think last time we had this good start of the season was 2007-08 season. Still that season is a good reminder not to make predictions too early. We were on the way to be champions until Eduardo and Rosicky were injured and then imploded.

Though this season we have already had a "injury crisis" and kept on winning despite it.