The Arsenal Thread

Yeah, he needs to mature a little more, learn when to release the ball and when to dribble. Even the best dribblers in the world think twice about trying to glide past three players.

**** it! 1-0 down. Does anybody know if the goal was good or not?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

The one at start of 2nd half should've been penalty, but overall didn't play that well at all.

Maybe bit too defensive setting with both Arteta and Flamini for this match. Would've liked to see Gnabry.

Quite clearly two pens on Jack tbh, going through the back of a player is always dangerous even when he got the ball. Oh well still top of the league and Spurs got demo'd.

kos had a very similiar pk foul earlier this year. the player hit jacks leg before the ball
It actually wasn't. He clearly got to the ball first as much as I don't like saying that lol.

anyway, ill take that result. we are getting jaded from lack of available players and played a solid organized wba team at their place. we cant win em all so id rather get a point than none.

In my opinion, the tackle on Wilshere in the box was just a fantastic challenge, the best in the Premier League season thus far.

In my opinion, the tackle on Wilshere in the box was just a fantastic challenge, the best in the Premier League season thus far.

Then Koscielny's against Villa had to be #2 and that was given as a penalty.

the media explained kos penalty as kos hit the back of the players leg just before the ball...same with mulumbus tackle. whatever though.

the media explained kos penalty as kos hit the back of the players leg just before the ball...same with mulumbus tackle. whatever though.

But Mulumbu didn't hit the back of Wilshere's leg before the ball. The contact with the ball was first, quite clearly.

If I'm honest, I barely remember the Kosc challenge any more, wanted to get that game out of my mind, but the Mulumbu one is still fresh in the memory.

I wish it was a foul, I really do, but it was just a fantastic challenge.

But Mulumbu didn't hit the back of Wilshere's leg before the ball. The contact with the ball was first, quite clearly.

If I'm honest, I barely remember the Kosc challenge any more, wanted to get that game out of my mind, but the Mulumbu one is still fresh in the memory.

I wish it was a foul, I really do, but it was just a fantastic challenge.
I can't remember either incident very clearly, but fair play for being honest about the Mulumbu tackle - not many fans like to admit that the ref was right regarding decisions against their team!

Nothing wrong with Mulumbu's tackle for me either, top challenge.

How many players will get injured over this international break i say no more than 2!

Did anyone catch Giroud's fantastic lobbed goal last night against Australia? Was fantastic.

[video=youtube;A7a2RcIhTiQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7a2RcIhTiQ[/video]

Did anyone catch Giroud's fantastic lobbed goal last night against Australia? Was fantastic.

[video=youtube;A7a2RcIhTiQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7a2RcIhTiQ[/video]
I believe he started ahead of Benzema in the French team, as well. He's on dazzling form at the moment!

That's a classy goal. Well done Olivier!

He's got to be France's number 9 now, given Benzema's tribulations.