The Arsenal Thread

Did anyone catch Giroud's fantastic lobbed goal last night against Australia? Was fantastic.

[video=youtube;A7a2RcIhTiQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7a2RcIhTiQ[/video]

and that is why benzema's on the bench :p.

speaking of which, transfer rumors (Mirror) saying we can get him for cut price 20m.

and that is why benzema's on the bench :p.

speaking of which, transfer rumors (Mirror) saying we can get him for cut price 20m.

Honestly Id still rather have Suarez type of striker, benzema seems too similar to Giroud for me, and if Liverpool dont make UCL spot this year I think wenger will go for him for sure

I hate that some people still call Giroud rubbish because of his slow start at Arsenal last season he has been great for a while now.

Hey guys Im trying to recreate arsenal on beta right now, any things I might not have noticed about the wenger's tactic?

I hate that some people still call Giroud rubbish because of his slow start at Arsenal last season he has been great for a while now.
I don't think any still calls Giroud rubbish, they've all jumped on the Giroud-is-so-good-he-is-the-best-striker-in-the-world bandwagon if anything. I've always thought he was good (throughout last season, anyway), although I didn't think he could be this good!

I don't think any still calls Giroud rubbish, they've all jumped on the Giroud-is-so-good-he-is-the-best-striker-in-the-world bandwagon if anything. I've always thought he was good (throughout last season, anyway), although I didn't think he could be this good!

Oh believe me I still see some stupid comments from some deluded fans haha numbers have fallen a lot though from around this time last year.

Oh believe me I still see some stupid comments from some deluded fans haha numbers have fallen a lot though from around this time last year.
To be honest, football's so popular that probability says that there's always some stupid fans - I just learn to ignore them now, they're so ignorant.

To be fair the only thing he is missing is scoring 20-30 goals. His hold up play is brilliant and something we have lacked over the last cup of years bar rvp who was semi decent at it.

Oh and Southhampton equalised against ManU on 89th, let the hilarity ensue

[video=youtube;9uUcjadx7sU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9uUcjadx7sU[/video]

ars.gif

Oh baby....