The Arsenal Thread

Might as well let Frimpong play in the COC.

And what's with the Lewandowski rumors again?

Wenger said Frimpongs not rdy or something like that in interview. He also said he will likely play Hayden again.

I think it's just Lewa's agent trying to stir competition to get best deal. OR other rumour has it that Pep doesn't want him.

Wenger said Frimpongs not rdy or something like that in interview. He also said he will likely play Hayden again.

I think it's just Lewa's agent trying to stir competition to get best deal. OR other rumour has it that Pep doesn't want him.

If Bayern dont want him Ill gladly take him, him or Suarez whichever really

Can't see anyone taking Suarez within the PL, Rodgers has already proved his worth to the team, and as much as I hate watching him bang them in and act like a ****, I'd not like to see him go to Madrid.

Lewandowski would be a fantastic signing, and with Utd's lineup being quality, alongside City, the only question was Chelsea. With Torres slowly coming good then perhaps there is an opportunity here.

While we're on the subject of deals that are never going to happen, why doesn't Wenger just sign Messi?

While we're on the subject of deals that are never going to happen, why doesn't Wenger just sign Messi?
It's clearly because Messi doesn't have the Arsenal mentality (inb4 "losing lolololololo!!1!!1!!!)...

Plus he has a shocking haircut..

el-shaarawy.jpg

Practically makes Luiz and Fellaini look refined by comparison.

If you put your hand over the picture of him so only the hair is showing, it looks like one of those foot brushes for shoes.

Fallen-Fruits-Butterfly-Boot-Brush.jpg

Rumors circulating we are in for El Shaarawy.

Complete no story. Based on that he hasn't been playing which is because he's injured. Also fee's reported are off as Milan themselves paid close to 20m for him.

Hmm well lets see..Fab and Jenkinson didnt do themselves any favors for that goal. Ryo has been terrible, has been forced off the ball every time he got it. Oh right and Bendtner I think proved a point to wenger that he will leave one way or another, he maybe had like 5 touches entire game.

At least there was a positive, I think verm looked just fine, maybe now we could rotate him in sometimes with the busy schedule

Hmm well lets see..Fab and Jenkinson didnt do themselves any favors for that goal. Ryo has been terrible, has been forced off the ball every time he got it. Oh right and Bendtner I think proved a point to wenger that he will leave one way or another, he maybe had like 5 touches entire game.

At least there was a positive, I think verm looked just fine, maybe now we could rotate him in sometimes with the busy schedule

Yeah Vermaelen looked like Verminator again. Also Monreal was quite solid and Jack also.

Jenko usually does well after playing couple games, but at this level you need to come out firing straight away when you have the chance.

Yeah Vermaelen looked like Verminator again. Also Monreal was quite solid and Jack also.

Jenko usually does well after playing couple games, but at this level you need to come out firing straight away when you have the chance.

I think thats exactly it, Jenk really needs a run of games to start looking solid and thats what happened last season where he got to play. Whenever he just starts playing after a break the guy is terrible...next summer need new RB probably, Id like Sagna to get a new contract but lets face it hes not getting younger and we are gonna need some competition for Jenk

I think thats exactly it, Jenk really needs a run of games to start looking solid and thats what happened last season where he got to play. Whenever he just starts playing after a break the guy is terrible...next summer need new RB probably, Id like Sagna to get a new contract but lets face it hes not getting younger and we are gonna need some competition for Jenk

Yeah I'd also like Sagna to stay, but mainly as CB. Would be good for the team to look for a RB in january so he can adjust well without too much urgency.

agreed. we need a new rb in case jenko doesnt pan out. also i thought jack was completely uninspiring. Im not writing him off...we just cant rely on him at the time.

ryo probably doesnt have a future in england if he doesnt get physical or at least reckognize the pressure and avoiding it instead of turning around and running into a defender.

Bendtner...out of form...had some positives but doesnt know how to click with this team.

Wilshere isn't going to be any good for at least another month or two. He just hasn't had the run of games to find his top form considering he's still worried about his reoccurring injury. Jenkinson I think will come good in the end, it is just that at the moment whenever Sagna is out we're going to get destroyed on that side, which is unfortunate. With regards to Ryo and Bendtner, I wanted Bendtner to come back and prove people wrong, but he just ain't suited to this type of football, lets get in somebody better who isn't a total *******. Ryo on the other hand I thought would be a top talent, he's blisteringly quick and has a few tricks, but he just isn't bulking up at all.

Rewatched bendtner's layoff that he should have shot.

He had jack crying for the ball (you know, when jack throws his hands towards his feet and then pouts when he doesn't get passed too)...which probably put pressure on Nik to give him the ball...only to have jack not shoot when he had a good window and then proceed to dance around until he lost possession (again).

Lost vs Dortmund. Lost vs Chelsea. Two big games which Arsenal have flopped, not really proving your title credentials just yet ...