The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Also, Monreal has been fantastic, fantastic technique for a left back. Needs more minutes.

Fantastic player to have. Big reason why I think most people are bit over critical of Jenko is that on left side we have Monreal who doesn't need 3-5 games in row to get going like Jenko does, but does his job everytime on field. Along with Szczesny big reason why we kept clean sheet yesterday.

I wouldn't say he's off-form just yet, he's just not been on-form.

If he's not on-form then he must be off-form? Unless he's some sort of semi-form with one leg on and one leg off.
He's not been great by his own standards, shown glimpses of what makes him so brilliant but you'd expect to see them even if he was off-form.

Looking off form but still producing results is kind of Ozil's thing.

Posted by Szczesny on his facebook:

B6RNtti.jpg

If he's not on-form then he must be off-form? Unless he's some sort of semi-form with one leg on and one leg off.
He's not been great by his own standards, shown glimpses of what makes him so brilliant but you'd expect to see them even if he was off-form.
How I see it is: if you're on-form, you're playing better than expected; if you're off-form, you're playing worse than expected; but you can also be neither on-form nor off-form. This matter is subjective, though, so I wouldn't take my opinion for fact.

Posted by Szczesny on his facebook:

B6RNtti.jpg
Colin Ryan's just scum, to be honest, he's just jealous because he's not achieved anything significant in his life.

Sadly yeah I do agree with you, it's interesting he chose to shame the person sending these messages though.

In other news, it seems Pat Rice has been diagnosed with cancer, after winning 528 caps for the club, and being on the club staff for 28 years. Absolute club legend. Wish him all the best.

whos colin ryan (seriously)
He's not famous, if that's what you're asking - I was only referring to him by his name to avoid confusion and make sure people knew I was referring to him, not Szczęsny.

Sent from my iPod Touch using Tapatalk.

Last edited:
Miquel and Beller?n both in starting XI, hope we'll see that more often.

Great header for the goal and top pass. Ozil off form? Heh.

And scotty, he's talking about Miquel and Bellerin, youth players, who are on loan at Leicester and Watford respectively - and both in the first XI for those teams over the weekend.

What're you on about?
Our loanees. It's Miquel first start since August/September i think and Bellerin has just been sent on loan. It's good to see them both starting, Miquel needs to prove himself and Bellerin is good prospect.

Our loanees. It's Miquel first start since August/September i think and Bellerin has just been sent on loan. It's good to see them both starting, Miquel needs to prove himself and Bellerin is good prospect.

Unfortunatly I think its time to stop looking at Miquel, he will never be an epl CB.

Bellerin I have hopes for.

Back