The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
[video=youtube;QDMtLTFfujk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDMtLTFfujk[/video]

That's the real deal right there. And he effortlessly pulls off those kind of tricks time after time again. We really should make a concrete effort to sign him even though our midfield is over-packed right now.

[video=youtube;QDMtLTFfujk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDMtLTFfujk[/video]

That's the real deal right there. And he effortlessly pulls off those kind of tricks time after time again. We really should make a concrete effort to sign him even though our midfield is over-packed right now.

We've already made some efforts last summer from what I've heard and there's also Agents Per, Lukas and Mesut working on it. I believe we have really strong chance of getting him next summer.

Wenger in top form in match interview.

J:" Man City have played 7 won 7 with 29 goals scored... How can you stop that? "
W:" We make them believe they play away... "

Arsenal: Real Madrid, PSG, Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid or
Barcelona

Chelsea: Bayer Leverkusen, Galatasaray, Olympiacos, Zenit St
Petersburg or AC Milan

Manchester City: Real Madrid, PSG, Borussia Dortmund,
Atletico Madrid or Barcelona

Manchester United: Galatasaray, Olympiakos, Schalke, Zenit
St Petersburg or AC Milan

Why do we always get the worst teams in Champions League?
We've had Barca twice, Bayern Munich and AC Milan! I mean, come on!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Because - apart from when we got Milan - we never win our group. We always get close, then get complacent.

Because Arsenal always come second in the group? Last year, it was to Schalke, which was very disappointing; this year it can be justified.

So it looks like Sagna's going to sign a new two year deal which is pretty good news considering how much he's improved from last season. And apparently we're also going to net Sanabria.

So it looks like Sagna's going to sign a new two year deal which is pretty good news considering how much he's improved from last season. And apparently we're also going to net Sanabria.

Definately. Hope it's as it also allows us to see if Jenkinson can actually make it. Last games he has played he's been quite good and nothing wrong to say about him. Also by the time contract would end Bellerin might be ready aswell.

Yeah Roma can't sign him until next summer because of Serie A rules if I'm correct.

Manchester-City-v-Arsenal-001.jpg

The City - Arsenal game should turn out to be a cracker today - who knows what the result will be!? There's so many top players on the pitch, and with both teams playing very well recently (well, for City, just at home), it should be be great game. My prediction would have to be 2-1 City, just because of how devastating they are at home.

Manchester-City-v-Arsenal-001.jpg

The City - Arsenal game should turn out to be a cracker today - who knows what the result will be!? There's so many top players on the pitch, and with both teams playing very well recently (well, for City, just at home), it should be be great game. My prediction would have to be 2-1 City, just because of how devastating they are at home.

Yeah I think will be great. You got some of the selection wrong for us. Monreal for Gibbs. Rambo for Arteta. Walcott on wide right and Wilshere on left instead of Cazorla.

I saw the game in Helsinki where we beat them 3-1. No reason why we can't replicate it, but need every player on their best.

Back