The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Ever since Fabs decided to leave he's been a beast. Wenger should just keep signing him on 12 month contract so he 'leaves' every year.

He was also great last season for example against Bayern. He's really underrated as was Mannone and Mannone has shown this season he is a quality keeper and I have no doubts Fabianski will do it also next season wherever he ends at.

He was a keeper with a lot of potential but was never giving a proper chance to shine, they said on itv he was going to schalke

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Bk-4xELIcAAA6xa.jpg

With all due seriousness though, he is back in training along with Ozil.

Lol smh...wide open goal at a tight angle and he hammers it against the crossbar

That wasn't the easiest chance Montanaro. He did well to get into that chance and shame that it didn't go in.

Nice to see Rambo back bossing the game. Poldi also continues his fine goal scoring form. With Theo out we will definately need that.

Arsene will not have endeared himself with Poldi though. To be fair, he plays for a top team and has a right to ask to play the full ninety minutes. It seemed Arsene had taken notice in mid-week, but Lukas gets two goals again this game and gets taken off with around ten minutes to go.

Arsene will not have endeared himself with Poldi though. To be fair, he plays for a top team and has a right to ask to play the full ninety minutes. It seemed Arsene had taken notice in mid-week, but Lukas gets two goals again this game and gets taken off with around ten minutes to go.

I think he's off in summer.

Woj really looked up for the game. That awkward high ball at start of game where he bull rushed through like three guys and leaped for it is exactly what I want to see. He used to avoid that contact.

I'd prefer keeping him tbh. He actually has a very good scoring record, around a goal every 100mins for us. Which is right up there, odd considering where he plays on the pitch.

I liked Poldi today. He seemed to track back more, was more involved in build up play and he looked more confident. I think Wenger trust him a bit more.

Anyone else agree when I say watching Aaron Ramsey this season has reminded me abit of a young Frank Lampard? His had a great season when fit and it's a shame about his injury otherwise could have plenty more goals to his name.

Anyone else agree when I say watching Aaron Ramsey this season has reminded me abit of a young Frank Lampard? His had a great season when fit and it's a shame about his injury otherwise could have plenty more goals to his name.

Yeah, been right up there among top players of Prem this season. I'd say 2nd best midfielder after Toure. Shame about the injury as it was avoidable as he was overplayed. 14 goals and 10 assists from half a season is incredible return.

Yeah, been right up there among top players of Prem this season. I'd say 2nd best midfielder after Toure. Shame about the injury as it was avoidable as he was overplayed. 14 goals and 10 assists from half a season is incredible return.

Considering Toure takes the pens and fks for City, I see Ramsey's return over half a season as much better actually. Made two goals yesterday, too.

Plus the side had two legitimate pens yesterday, yet got zero. Unsure how the penalty standings are this year, but you can definitely see the counter attacking sides having more, likely due to the result of slight touches on a player at top speed being more dramatic than doing step overs and flicks in the box

Back