The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Serge Aurier while with Ivory Coast alledgedly told a gooner that he's joining Arsenal.

Ramsey - Fabregas

Walcott - Ozil - Cazorla

Remy

Forget that you'd get torn apart on the counter without a solid defensive mid, in FM Terms and fantasy terms that is some attacking line up!

Ramsey - Fabregas

Walcott - Ozil - Cazorla

Remy

Forget that you'd get torn apart on the counter without a solid defensive mid, in FM Terms and fantasy terms that is some attacking line up!
That's some attack for sure! If they get Cesc SSN reporting he will leave with 30m release clause UTD and Gunners faves

Ramsey - Fabregas

Walcott - Ozil - Cazorla

Remy

Those through balls from Cesc and Ozil...

Not all of them will play, at least for your sake i hope they don't... would be suicide haha

Yeah Walcott will be out for at least first month of season and we need to rotate more next season so we don't get as many injuries.

Sky Sports sources understand Cesc will return to the Premier League...and that you should bet on it using Sky Bet. Doubt he'll leave Barcelona, at least this summer and doubt that with us needing to cover the DM and CF spots more(assuming Aurier is done) we'll go in hard for him.
We need runners, we're pretty stacked on creative players.

Sky Sports sources understand Cesc will return to the Premier League...and that you should bet on it using Sky Bet. Doubt he'll leave Barcelona, at least this summer and doubt that with us needing to cover the DM and CF spots more(assuming Aurier is done) we'll go in hard for him.
We need runners, we're pretty stacked on creative players.

I do honestly think Fabregas will leave Barcelona. not exactly shone there however, SSN will say things to benefit them obviously

Xavi's like 57 years old, Iniesta is 30, Thiago left for Bayern, Sergi Samper is too young. Either they get a top class CM that fits the bill or they keep Cesc. And i'd imagine the new manager would like to have at least some training sessions with him until making a decision.

Xavi's like 57 years old, Iniesta is 30, Thiago left for Bayern, Sergi Samper is too young. Either they get a top class CM that fits the bill or they keep Cesc. And i'd imagine the new manager would like to have at least some training sessions with him until making a decision.
Barca will be fine if Cesc leaves Xavi,Iniesta,Busquets,Song,Mascherano,Roberto,Rafhina,Suarez,Samper,Espinoza plus other CMs. He could leave this summer for sure.

They are looking at Koke.

David Ornstein ‏@bbcsport_david 2m Barcelona willing to let Fabregas leave for ?30m & his preference is PL return. Arsenal have buy-back option but yet to express any interest

Things are getting serious. My take on it: would like to get a good ST and a class winger or a class striker and a good winger(Vela), added to a DM. If Cesc comes after that, ok. If not, ok. If he goes to United, City etc. still ok.

Back