The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
There's rumours that Juve want to complete the sale of Vidal in order to make a move for Wilshere.

There's rumours that Juve want to complete the sale of Vidal in order to make a move for Wilshere.

2442290-7166904367-32215.jpg

Seriously though, where the **** do these utterly ridiculous rumours start from.

Wenger rules out signing Khedira: "We have enough box-to-box midfielders." Nice.

Wenger rules out signing Khedira: "We have enough box-to-box midfielders." Nice.

He said we have enough offensive midfielders, he's still in market for DM. He's either lying or has defensively better target in mind.

Ornstein confirmed we've agreed a fee of around £15M with Barca for Vermaelen.........for someone who wasn't first choice and had a year left on his deal, that's fantastic business.

Vermaelen missing from scrimmages just solidifies in my mind his inevitable transfer.

I liked him and he scored some important goals for us...Unfortunately he just didn't jive with per the way laurent does.

Oh and abou is apparently hurt

Vermaelen missing from scrimmages just solidifies in my mind his inevitable transfer.

I liked him and he scored some important goals for us...Unfortunately he just didn't jive with per the way laurent does.

Oh and abou is apparently hurt

Did he even manage to walk on the football pitch this time?

This coming from a man who supports a team with Anderson in it?

And that has what to do with anything? Both are as bad as each other, I'm genuinely surprised when either of them make it on to the pitch in a game, let alone anything else.

wouldnt you make the next captain a player you don't like, so when Barca inevitably signs him you get rid of him?

Bendtner for captain.

Back