The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Clichy at RB, Nastasic and Boyata at CB - it's not hard to see why Arsenal are tearing City apart at the moment

Clichy at RB, Nastasic and Boyata at CB - it's not hard to see why Arsenal are tearing City apart at the moment

Exactly - they're not playing Kompany, Zabaleta or Sagna. Happy about it though!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

LOL just seen City line up not that weak :)

Any team with Dedryk Boyata in it is a weak side.

On one hand, City have been really bad defensively. On the other, Arsenal have played quite well. It's essentially a preseason friendly and is pretty meaningless - ****, look who won it last year - but there's a few conclusions to be drawn, and most of them are positives for Arsenal.

Would like to see Campbell and Chainberlain in 2nd half. If City don't change things it could be anything.

If I'm not mistaken each team is allowed six subs for the Community Shield so we might probably still see Campbell on in place of Cazorla later on.

I was just thinking was it more than 3... Hopefully we will use all 6. Flamini and Rosicky also need some time on.

Surprised Sanogo started even though he's played okay setting up Ramsey. Thought Wenger would start Campbell.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Back