The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
This game bit reminds me of one last season in my hometown Helsinki. Score almost same currently as it ended 3-1.

Good game by Ramsey. Campbell on.
Oh and agree with Wilshere, he's not a kid anymore. It's gonna be hard fighting for spot against the likes of ramsey or Ozil, but hopefully there will be more rotation in the squad.

Last edited:
I got the impression City didn't give a **** about this game, or their pre season was much worse.

Taking nothing away from Arsenal, got a very talented team, still believe you have a few issues to iron though if you're serious title contenders.

I got the impression City didn't give a **** about this game, or their pre season was much worse.

Taking nothing away from Arsenal, got a very talented team, still believe you have a few issues to iron though if you're serious title contenders.

Some of them did, but especially Toure and Fernando were pretty **** and couldn't bother to track back. That isn't too unusual from Toure, but from what I've seen from the octopus in Porto I expected more.

Especially now that Vermaelen has gone there's need for couple of signings, but I'm confident we will get the players we need.

Just find it funny when people boo ex players because they've moved to a better team - It happens with every set of fans

Nasri isn't booed just for that just like RVP for example. Though I agree on Nasri it's sometimes bit excessive.

He said our fans aren't passionate when he moved, so they're just trying to prove him wrong.
It's just the way you move to another team and what a person you are - Nasri, RVP or Adebayor are often acting stupid and than whine like "fans are booing me I think it's stupid **** them". Stop talking to the media and fans won't bother to boo you.

He said our fans aren't passionate when he moved, so they're just trying to prove him wrong.

Yeah right. That might've been a few fans' original intentions, but there's no way in **** the vast majority are booing him to prove some kind of petty comment he made three years ago wrong.

It's just the way you move to another team and what a person you are - Nasri, RVP or Adebayor are often acting stupid and than whine like "fans are booing me I think it's stupid **** them". Stop talking to the media and fans won't bother to boo you.

Also bollocks. Nasri has hardly breathed a word about Arsenal fans in his three years at City at they still boo him. RVP had said pretty much literally nothing and gets boos. Arsenal fans just have a massive chip on their shoulder and arguably have ideas above their station. None of this is Nasri's fault.

Back