The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
The part about fans proving wrong was not serious, I thought you'd get that.
And all the players I've been talking about did something - celbrating goal in front of our fans, RVP's transfer was quite tense (he said it wasn't about the money but IF I remeber correctly he said something like he wants 200k/week and then he'd stay), Nasri was saying things like "i am winning titles with City, you enjoy your 3rd place", he was arguing with fans and overall, he's not the greatest person (see his case of retirement from international fooball)
But yes, fans are not innocent. They are often the ones who start the fight and the players just fight back. Maybe it's because we kinda lack that "club legend" in the past few years and RVP, Nasri were the ones that could be those players, but they left and fans are ******. But insted of blaming the club, they blame the player 'cause it's easier than blaming the club and the ones blaming the club are in minority and (almost) nobody wants that so they just join the crowd.

Last edited:
Very happy with the Community Shield win. Gives us a winning mentally to start the season just like it did to win the FA Cup to en the season. Also for those people saying City didn't give a ****, or played their "B" team who cares when your squad still have the likes of Toure, Dzeko, Jovetic (on fire in pre-season), Silva, Navas and Nasri you have a really good team. Chambers looks very good early on I just don't want us to burn him out like I feel we did with Ramsey when he came back from injury and Wilshere. We could still use a couple signings however the proper DM seems to be done and dusted now that Arteta was made captained. I don't think Wenger named him as captain to replace Vermaelen so he could sit on the bench. Also good luck to Thomas Vermaelen at Barcelona, always classy even when he didn't play.

Vermaelen showed couple of players how you leave a club and still keep fans at your side. No fuss, media bursts or statements eventhough he played much less than what he'd have liked in a WC year. True profesional and wish him all the best at Barcelona.

Vermaelen showed couple of players how you leave a club and still keep fans at your side. No fuss, media bursts or statements eventhough he played much less than what he'd have liked in a WC year. True profesional and wish him all the best at Barcelona.

He is probably still in shock from getting offers from two of the biggest clubs in the world despite being pretty ***** for some time now

He is probably still in shock from getting offers from two of the biggest clubs in the world despite being pretty ***** for some time now

Yeah it's not everyday that you give Utd chance to "pull out of a deal" :)

Arsenal played well yesterday. Was impressed with the movement. Just hope the performance don't lead to fans getting carried away.

Arsenal played well yesterday. Was impressed with the movement. Just hope the performance don't lead to fans getting carried away.

[video=youtube;jznTqWgcq_8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jznTqWgcq_8&list=UU30avO2n6knAFiH2c8e4qiw[/video]

This, but as we are already one trophy down can't see why we cant do a quadruple along with new invincibles season in prem just as it's 10 year anniversary of it.

Back