The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
It had been coming. Hey ho.

You were pretty poor today though. Really struggled to break down anything.

Really poor showing in my honest opinion. It worries me how low tempo our game is at times and our struggles at breaking down teams that defend deep. Just relieved we nicked the three points there.

Disappointed with performance, but on the other side, we fought and been able to came from behind. I think we should start wingers on both flanks, Cazorla does not work on the flank for me.

Disappointed with performance, but on the other side, we fought and been able to came from behind. I think we should start wingers on both flanks, Cazorla does not work on the flank for me.

We definitely need more pace on the wings.

Ramsey saving us again! If he gets injured, our chances of top 4 are likely to be stuffed.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Alexis in the left was much better. No problem fitting Walcott now.

I agree with Carra,Redknapp,Neville if Arsenal have fully fit team Wilshere wont get in it.
Agree, unless Wenger will decide to start him alongside Ramsey in midfield in 4-2-3-1. It's gonna be hard for him to put Ramsey or Ozil on bench. I pray for more rotation this year, the likes of Wilshere, Ox, Campbell, Walcott and others do not deserve to sit on bench most of the time and Sanchez, Ozil, Giroud, Ramsey all need more rest.

Wasn't impressed with the movement, or lack thereof, in the final third. However, we proved that we can scrap out results. Of course we can speculate that Ramsey may not have had that much room if Puncheon were still on the pitch, but sometimes you're dealt a lucky hand.

Alexis in the left was much better. No problem fitting Walcott now.

Having both wingers constantly cutting inside puts all the responsibility of of proper byline crosses on the fullbacks forcing them to both push too much forward(not really an issue in FM but in IRL it can be devastating). I see him more as a false 9 and RW rotating with Giroud and Walcott.

Various sources reporting you guys have agreed 5.5m deal for Rabiot from PSG.

Wouldn't be a bad signing if true but I'd rather we went for someone more experienced I guess. Also, apparently we might be closing in on Manolas as well. I'd pretty happy with BFG, Koscielny, Manolas, and Chambers as our CB options.

Wouldn't be a bad signing if true but I'd rather we went for someone more experienced I guess. Also, apparently we might be closing in on Manolas as well. I'd pretty happy with BFG, Koscielny, Manolas, and Chambers as our CB options.
I seen few places that you might lose out on Manolas to Roma as they prepare for Benatia leaving soon.

Just about recovered from winning county level tournament with my team. Just managed to watch game as it was just before our final game. Have to say both Debuchy and Chambers look real great signings. Sanchez looked decent aswell and nice to see him start a season with assist if not a goal.

Rumours flying around tonight are that we've had bids accepted for Rabiot and Manolas and also getting Vargas on loan from Napoli.

Gibbs is out for at least three weeks with hamstring injury. I just feel so bad for him. About a month ago he said to media he thinks his injury problems are over.

Gibbs is out for at least three weeks with hamstring injury. I just feel so bad for him. About a month ago he said to media he thinks his injury problems are over.

Lad doesn't seem to get a break. Good thing we kept Monreal this summer.

Back