The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Dortmund again in same group.

as is Galatasaray... looks like tough group again.

Last edited:
Falcao to Real Madrid
Benzema to PSG
Cavani to...

Out of that maybe Falcao might happen but the other two will stay at their respective sides. Benzema just signed a new deal this summer while Liverpool were knocked back when they enquired for Cavani......We really should be targeting Mattia Destro though.

Cavani is one of those players who is highly rated, but I've watched him play 10-15 times now and he's never had a good game. In fact, in most of them, he's spurned glorious opportunities. He's not fast or strong and can be physically bullied out of a game.

Cavani is one of those players who is highly rated, but I've watched him play 10-15 times now and he's never had a good game. In fact, in most of them, he's spurned glorious opportunities. He's not fast or strong and can be physically bullied out of a game.

Did you watch him while at at Napoli? Beast.

According to the Telegraph, we have made a last ditch bid to hijack Remy's Chelsea move. Oh how awesome that would be. Still think he's going to Chelsea but maybe the lure of more first-team football might have a say.

According to the Telegraph, we have made a last ditch bid to hijack Remy's Chelsea move. Oh how awesome that would be. Still think he's going to Chelsea but maybe the lure of more first-team football might have a say.

Financially Chelsea have slight edge, but we can offer more game time + there's of course the Thierry & Wenger factor working for us.

Good if we get him, but won't be heartbroken if he chooses Chelsea.

Really don't like Remy. He's like the slightly attractive girl who EVERYONE knows has an STD. Think Chelsea's wage budget will draw him there. I'm hoping for Carvalho + a CB. We can manage with the attacking options we have, but if I see Flamini start in a big game I might just pop a bottle of bleach.

Really don't like Remy. He's like the slightly attractive girl who EVERYONE knows has an STD. Think Chelsea's wage budget will draw him there. I'm hoping for Carvalho + a CB. We can manage with the attacking options we have, but if I see Flamini start in a big game I might just pop a bottle of bleach.

When Wenger was asked about who his alternatives to Giroud were, the first name he mentioned was ... Yaya Sanogo

David Ornstien saying Arsenal have dropped interest in Remy. And no news on any further signings before DD.

Wenger has also said that any deals will be kept quiet and we'll be active up until deadline day. Well, he's got two days to make good on that.

Back