The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
These last two seasons are the first I've ever felt worried that Arsenal don't score enough goals. Yeah the defence could be better, but we're used to that.

He was involved in U21 on thursday I think but surely would be able to play half an hour. Oh and Diaby played in 21's too :D

Last edited:
When have people started listening to Balaque?

No offence and all to you Arsenal lot, as I generally think you're a decent bunch.

If there was a sniff of Falcao being available then Arsenal should be pulling up all the trees to get him, a world-class striker is exactly what you need and yes he may be 28, but he'll guarantee goals, which right now, Sanogo or Giroud doesn't. Giroud is out I know.

Already missed out on a few, you really can't turn down Falcao if you're serious about making strides this season to win trophies.

If it's true of course, guess we find out by end of tomorrow. As I really expect you to sign a striker, or else you're in trouble.

No offence and all to you Arsenal lot, as I generally think you're a decent bunch.

If there was a sniff of Falcao being available then Arsenal should be pulling up all the trees to get him, a world-class striker is exactly what you need and yes he may be 28, but he'll guarantee goals, which right now, Sanogo or Giroud doesn't. Giroud is out I know.

Already missed out on a few, you really can't turn down Falcao if you're serious about making strides this season to win trophies.

If it's true of course, guess we find out by end of tomorrow. As I really expect you to sign a striker, or else you're in trouble.

There's nothing really holding us back in this signing. 20 mil euros for a season is a lot, but something we can afford.

There's nothing really holding us back in this signing. 20 mil euros for a season is a lot, but something we can afford.

You are not only talking €20m but also another 200k p/w in wages which is a huge financial commitment for one season where he could get injured, lose form etc.

You are not only talking €20m but also another 200k p/w in wages which is a huge financial commitment for one season where he could get injured, lose form etc.

Every report states that includes his wages.

Back