The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
We'd genuinely become a force to be reckoned with if we somehow......I repeat somehow.....manage to get Falcao even on a loan. Can't understimate the importance of a clinical striker.....Just look at Chelsea and Diego Costa and what he's done for them.

Some rumours doing the rounds of our interest in Sevilla's Colombian striker Carlos Bacca......have to say I don't really know much about him.....anyone know if he's good?

We'd genuinely become a force to be reckoned with if we somehow......I repeat somehow.....manage to get Falcao even on a loan. Can't understimate the importance of a clinical striker.....Just look at Chelsea and Diego Costa and what he's done for them.

Some rumours doing the rounds of our interest in Sevilla's Colombian striker Carlos Bacca......have to say I don't really know much about him.....anyone know if he's good?
Watched a bit of him last year. Great in the air, very strong and powerfull and scores goals.

Can't fathom why Wenger isn't pulling out all the stops to land Falcao. He would completely transform Arsenal's squad

[video=youtube;rg8wlhoarZA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg8wlhoarZA[/video]

Apparently Wenger has flown out to Rome to referee a charity match. Unbelievable on deadline day...

Back