The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
We need striker and proper DM for 2 years now. Alexis is great addition and improvement, but he wasn't necessary.

Looking forward to no signings and Uncle Arsene referring to Diaby as being 'like a new signing' in a press conference somewhere. ;)

Good signing. But has he solved all your issues?

Does any one signing ever solve all of a team's issues?

To say this window was a failure is dramatic and unfair. We replaced our outgoing with improvements and added a world class attacker. One year ago today we would have popped champagne.

Yeah yeah, we need a striker and dm...I've said that since end of last season. I'll be upset without a striker as I feel Wenger is banking on his Sanogo signing.

To say this window was a failure is dramatic and unfair. We replaced our outgoing with improvements and added a world class attacker. One year ago today we would have popped champagne.

Yeah yeah, we need a striker and dm...I've said that since end of last season. I'll be upset without a striker as I feel Wenger is banking on his Sanogo signing.
Defo need a STR and a DM or top 4 will be close.

I wouldn't say it was a failure but it was a poor transfer window if you look at it with sanchez being our only addition and the rest being replacements for departing players.We need a 4th centreback a DM and striker to even compete for the title. i think this year battle for fouth will be even harder once man utd hit some type of form

Welbeck not the best signing we could make, but at least he is going to be a team player I suppose and not become the overpriced player who is chosen every week regardless of form because of their wages. Falcao is going to be paid over £350000 a week which is incredible bearing in mind United have to realistically leave out their captain or RVP in order to play him. We have had a more productive transfer window, United still don't appear a definite threat even with Falcao and Di Maria, defence and midfield inadequate

Welbeck not the best signing we could make, but at least he is going to be a team player I suppose and not become the overpriced player who is chosen every week regardless of form because of their wages. Falcao is going to be paid over £350000 a week which is incredible bearing in mind United have to realistically leave out their captain or RVP in order to play him. We have had a more productive transfer window, United still don't appear a definite threat even with Falcao and Di Maria, defence and midfield inadequate
Falcao is not getting anywhere near 350K a week!

Apparently we have had a £40 million reus bid rejected and benefica have made a bid for Campbell, disappointing to see him go but not convinced he is going to be good enough. Looks lacking in stamina.

Back