The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
The Falcao earnings were reported online, it's only what I heard, it seems high but not unlikely bearing in mind Falcao would prob want to match clubs highest earner, especially in order to not have European football.

You aren't going to play Rooney Falcao, van Persia, Januzaj, mata and Di Maria in same team, so some big name or two going to miss out

Is it the loan deal or permanent?

If loan then they have counted the loan fee in that sum. Wouldn't expect much less tbn as you are without CL.
Its a loan deal with option to buy. If we do the loan fee comes of the transfer fee. Wages no one knows yet!

The Falcao earnings were reported online, it's only what I heard, it seems high but not unlikely bearing in mind Falcao would prob want to match clubs highest earner, especially in order to not have European football.
Falcao not bothered by CL did not have it last year either Mata is out and RVP needs surgery. Januzaj is not deserving of a start and Di Maria was signed to play CM no big names sitting out!

Di Maria over £57 million to play out of position, not slating it's a good buy (even if price too high which to be expected in current position and climate) but he is in no way a cm

Di Maria over £57 million to play out of position, not slating it's a good buy (even if price too high which to be expected in current position and climate) but he is in no way a cm
Again proving you know nothing he played there last year for Madrid and was one of the best players in Europe playing CM and was MOTM in CL final playing as CM.

I'm not against the Welbeck deal if it happens. I think his goal record isn't too bad considering he doesn't get extended runs in the side and is asked to play out on the wing on occasion. I'd prefer a permanent deal though. Don't much fancy taking him on and improving him enough so he can go back to Utd a better player

A loan deal means we can send him back if he is **** ha ah, but agree a permanent deal is the only way the deal benefits us long term. If he wasn't from a top half of the table team it may be ok but don't want to help reduce uniteds wage bill whilst they pay rademel

According to Guillem Balaque we are looking to sign a DM/CB from France. No idea who and it's Guillem..

Yes he has been used in that position, I concede that point, for me he was Argentinas best player at the World Cup, but he is far too forward thinking to be considered a cm. he is definitely attacking. Uniteds attack would strike fear into most. Arsenal need to start playing two up, a target man with a paced player off him which with fully fit squad we have options in abundance just never have everybody fit. Defensively and in midfield we are strong again when fully fit.

I personally want to see a defender who can play cb and lb, a dm to offer flaminis bite with artetas passing ability and a left winger in order to force Wenger to choose between Cazorla and Ozil and play whichever in the central position, pointless playing both with one so obviously uncomfortable in the faster paced wide left role. Oh and a striker, not necessarily a big name but a strong team player.

Back