The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
A couple of tweets now knocking about suggesting we have activated the £12 million release clause of huntelaar, and maya hi has joined fc twente

According to Guillem Balaque we are looking to sign a DM/CB from France. No idea who and it's Guillem..
Gonalons fits the description, and Lyon is in deep **** so it wouldn't be surprising he wants to leave.

Last edited:
Doesn't surprise me, teams like PSG spend £50 million on inconsistent and average players such as David Luiz so everyone thinks they deserve the big bucks

We desperately need another cb, chambers good but not convinced it is position Wenger bought him for, now Miguel gone no fourth option with any experience

If it goes through, better than nothing, but expected better. If this is the only deal today will be really disappointed.
Is there anyone else on the market Arsenal is interested in? Like a striker? Welbeck is good striker, he need to improve his finishing. I think last thing you need is striker who struggles with scoring.

Is there anyone else on the market Arsenal is interested in? Like a striker? Welbeck is good striker, he need to improve his finishing. I think last thing you need is striker who struggles with scoring.
Reports of Hunterlaar but nothing concrete, plus his record of late is like Welbs.

Back