The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Turns out Immobile is actually quite mobile.

(terrible pun I am sorry)

That is absolutely shocking defending. There is no way you can concede from a throw in at the corner flag at the other end of the pitch - unless you have Mikel Arteta holding. Disgusting.

Have to admire Dortmund, lose all their stars and tonight not even got Reus or Hummels in the team and they still play such an effective intense style of football.

Would like Dortmund's scouts, they pick up bargains.

Arsenal seriously need a DM and a top STR still imo. Also wont be long before defence will need some work doing.

Mikel Arteta "in terms of chances we probably had the same"

Shots: Dortmund 23-5 Arsenal.

Don't give up your day job will ya lad.

Mikel Arteta "in terms of chances we probably had the same"

Shots: Dortmund 23-5 Arsenal.

Don't give up your day job will ya lad.
LOL. Maybe did not see all there chances as he was to busy pulling his pants up every minute. Got his pants well and truly down tonight by the CMs.

Sanchez was the worst IMO. Unable to deal with Dortmund's agressive pressing, constantly losing posession and completely unproductive upfront.

Plenty of time left for that side of game to develop; don't have to write him off just because he left you.
Actually nothing to do with that. I want him to do well Always gave his all for us, but I will stand by what I say about his finishing.

Plenty of time left for that side of game to develop

Is it? He is 24, at this point he either has it or he doesn't. He can improve a bit, but I doubt he'll suddenly become new incarnation of
Van Basten.

Back