The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Proud of taking lead...disappointed to give up equalizer.

Ozil has been trash, would prefer cazorla.

If another defender gets hurt which is likely...we are ******.

Either play Ozil in the middle or not at all. The 4-3-3 is the only way to fit both Wilshere and Ramsey in the middle while still having a defensive minded player in there. Oxlade Chamberlin has that directness, flair and versatility to be on the left.

Every season we are 2-3 players short of what we need to actually challenge for the title and now with debuchy injured we have 2centrebacks to last us 3 months!

Starting XI: Szczesny, Bellerin, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Gibbs, Arteta, Wilshere, Ramsey, Alexis, Ozil, Welbeck

Why the **** hasn't Wenger realised in three years that Arteta is useless as a defensive midfielder? And it's not that he's 32 and hasn't got the legs for it. Kehl is 34 and is completely showing him up at the moment. It's that Arteta hasn't got the frame or the tackling ability. We are incredibly soft in midfield, and I really hope the reports we've agreed a deal for Carvalho are true.

Last edited:
While the **** hasn't Wenger realised in three years that Arteta is useless as a defensive midfielder? And it's not that he's 32 and hasn't got the legs for it. Kehl is 34 and is completely showing him up at the moment. It's that Arteta hasn't got the frame or the tackling ability. We are incredibly soft in midfield, and I really hope the reports we've agreed a deal for Carvalho are true.
I read the other day he gonna sign new contract. Poor management by Wenger putting Ozil and Bellerin on the same side imo.

Getting quite hammered so far.

Dortumnd have some impressive squad depth, its amazing how they manage to stay relevant while losing so many players to tranfsfers and injuries.

Back