The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
https://www.clubcall.com/arsenal/wenger-targets-real-duo-1739391.html

I didn't expect us to give up on Khedira, but do we need Casillas? Yes, he'd bring experience and could probably teach Szczesny and Ospina a thing or two, but Ospina's probably only going to get slim pickings at the moment as it is. I know he's been injured, but he's with the Colombian national team, so is obviously on his way to regaining fitness. I'd like to see him play the Dortmund game next week.

Last edited:
Sky Sports News HQ have been holding a vote about where Tottenham should play during the 2017/2018 season and at the moment it's a tie between the Emirates and Wembley.

Sounds like the board pushed through the Welbeck deal while arsene was done with business and in Rome chillin.

Starting XI: Martinez, Bellerin, Hayden, O'Connor, Ormonde-Ottewill, Maitland-Niles, Diaby, Coquelin, Crowley, Zelalem, Akpom
Subs: Macey, Moore, Ajayi, Jebb, Iwobi

There's reports we're interested in Munir El Haddadi and Sergi Samper from Barca. We've also apparently agreed a deal for Carvalho and are looking at Paco Alcacer. However the Munir and Samper deals seem to be prevalent, and the rumour is we're going to make a £28m bid for both.

Oh, and just a little trivia. It's five years to the day that Adebayor ran the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of our fans while with City. Where's that time gone?

Starting XI against City: Szczesny, Debuchy, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Flamini, Wilshere, Ramsey, Alexis, Ozil, Welbeck
Subs: Ospina, Chambers, Gibbs, Arteta, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Cazorla, Podolski

Very good start from Arsenal. City look dangerous on the break but a great chance at getting a win today with some of the City players rested/missing

This is so reminiscent of Man City v Liverpool a few weeks back - Liverpool/Arsenal on top but couldn't make the most of it and Man City ruthless when given a chance

Back