The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
I really like Gibbs and Sanchez combining together, it looks like they have a bit of understanding, they're good going forward but also defensively. I think we should stick with Alexis on left flank.
Well, that was unexpected. Gibbs off because of injury, I hope it's gonna be just something minor. Bellerin on.

Last edited:
We've had plenty of chances to grab a second but finishing has let us down.

And it's taken a gift from Mannone.

Last edited:
We're apparently going to make a £9.5mil plus Sanogo on loan offer for Romulo from Spartak Moscow. Also, Georginio Wijnaldum has said he wouldn't mind a move to the Emirates and Mattia Destro has expressed an interest in leaving Roma.

Last edited:
Signing of the season, best player at the club, best player in the EPL, the new idol, the only hope...

We're apparently going to make a £9.5mil plus Sanogo on loan offer for Romulo from Spartak Moscow. Also, Georginio Wijnaldum has said he wouldn't mind a move to the Emirates and Mattia Destro has expressed an interest in leaving Roma.

All players we don't really need, just give us Gilderto Silva Mk 2!

Coquelin has gone on loan to Charlton. Also, Fabian Schar has said he's ready to leave Basel. It seems like a good number of players are looking for a new challenge.

Last edited:
I gotta say, even if I overlook everything else they contribute, I love the pace and workrate Alexis and Welbz have brought to our side.
Aaaand we concended, from offside as slow-mo revealed.

Well that probably means 2nd place and tougher opposition in the knockout rounds. Again.

Unlucky. At least you'll get trough. And probably get Bayern or Barca knowing your luck.

Back