The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
What happened to Ryo Myiachi? I remember him playing versus Chelsea when he was on loan at Bolton and he caused our defense all sorts of problems

Starting XI: Szczesny, Chambers, Mertesacker, Monreal, Gibbs, Flamini, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ramsey, Sanchez, Cazorla, Welbeck.
Subs: Martinez, Bellerin, Rosicky, Wilshere, Podolski, Walcott, Sanogo

Mighty Sanogo coming on, Swansea defence is already shaking.
Scary to think Kos is gonna be out for another month. I hate that we don't give youth players a chance, every striker is targeting Monreal who is not suited for CB role.

Last edited:
Of course, just as I removed Sigurosson from my Fantasy team.

FUUUUUUU.

Mighty Sanogo coming on, Swansea defence is already shaking.
Scary to think Kos is gonna be out for another month. I hate that we don't give youth players a chance, every striker is targeting Monreal who is not suited for CB role.

Don't arsenal have their own McNair, Blackett or Daley Versatility Blind? surely they'll be a better option over monreal.

Don't arsenal have their own McNair, Blackett or Daley Versatility Blind? surely they'll be a better option over monreal.
We have Isaac Hayden, U21 captain, played vs. S'oton in Capital One Cup, he's naturally DM but plays often in CB position, and we have Bellerin, who is RB, so he could play RB with Chambers as centre half. Sadly, nowadays Mr. Wenger probably doesn't trust young players.

Sanogo going for an uncontested header and the ball hits him in the chest....

Nuff said...

The Express report that we're pushing for Aymeric Laporte after being priced out of a move for Hummels. Also, the Metro say that we're close to signing Mattia Destro.

And in other news, Diaby is out for three months with yet another injury. We really should get rid of him next summer.

And in other news, Diaby is out for three months with yet another injury. We really should get rid of him next summer.

Looking forward to no signings and Uncle Arsene referring to Diaby as being 'like a new signing' in a press conference somewhere. ;)

My prediction was way off. I'm amazed it is possible to be injured this often and still be at a top club.

Back