The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Jack has serious temper problems and he needs to fix them.

Well, that's just one of his problems it appears:
This was his 110th Premier League match, and a return of six goals (and 12 assists) is unsatisfactory for a player with his obvious talent.

So you come to the arsenal thread to call me out for my commentary on one incidence that had no impact on the other? Ref made poor decisions, I never claimed one side was being favored, which is what you are doing. Be the bigger man and end this conversation with me or I will.

I came to this thread to express disappointment about refereeing decisions not being consistent.

Well, since you spend the majority of the time hanging around on this thread trash-talking Arsenal, there is definitely just cause to accuse you of having a vendetta against Arsenal.
I've seen you post plenty of other times on this thread being a complete ****. I've finally decided to call you out on it. So like I said, **** off.
Do I agree that Wilshere should've been sent off? Most certainly. Jack has serious temper problems and he needs to fix them.

I definitely don't spend the majority of my time here. I mostly spend my time harassing Liverpool fans, Arsenal fans are already too depressed to harass. See, I'm an equal-opportunities ****! Ain't no vendetta when I'm doing it to everyone! :D

I don't think the real issue was Wilshere necessarily getting sent off or not, I think the issue is consistency. Either nobody should get a red or everyone should. It's a shame that Wilshere gets away with it because he's two foot nothing, despite being a little cuntbag, whereas Benteke gets a red because he's massive despite being a gentle soul. Still, it was Mike Dean.

Blind trust imo. I had few Arsenal lads round my house for footy and boxing and non of them trust in Wenger. And sure much the same for many fans.

Problem is, who do Arsenal replace him with, and are they willing to take the risk? Could be that Wenger's doing a Ferguson and has Arsenal punching well above their weight, or he could be holding them down. Is it worth the danger finding out and appointing a new manager?

I came to this thread to express disappointment about refereeing decisions not being consistent.

I definitely don't spend the majority of my time here. I mostly spend my time harassing Liverpool fans, Arsenal fans are already too depressed to harass. See, I'm an equal-opportunities ****! Ain't no vendetta when I'm doing it to everyone! :D

I don't think the real issue was Wilshere necessarily getting sent off or not, I think the issue is consistency. Either nobody should get a red or everyone should. It's a shame that Wilshere gets away with it because he's two foot nothing, despite being a little cuntbag, whereas Benteke gets a red because he's massive despite being a gentle soul. Still, it was Mike Dean.

Yea, you're just a **** :D

Not sure how one could say we are not as good on paper as last year. We lost Vermalean and some training ground bodies while adding international players.

Our defensive midfield has never been fixed since Song left and it has cost us a few games. Lack of CB depth has also been on the agenda for 2 or more years. Those two areas Wenger refused to spend our new found wealth on because he couldn't find a cheap world class player. Surely we could have found a DM younger and better than arteta and flamini.

Our spot on the table appears to be more on wenger than players.

Problem is, who do Arsenal replace him with, and are they willing to take the risk? Could be that Wenger's doing a Ferguson and has Arsenal punching well above their weight, or he could be holding them down. Is it worth the danger finding out and appointing a new manager?
I think you have to look at the games/problems during games same old same old. Also look at his transfer business completely ignoring the holes in the squad window after window. Just going off pundits, and a lot of my mates who are long term fans even ex Gooners players/greats I think I change is needed imo.

Dude returned from like 3 month long injury period and on his first shoot, he scored an absolute beauty, give the guy a minute to celebrate.

So? I don't care if he had 5 year break and scored by an overhead kick from the half line, its still 1-2 down and four minutes to go. Who the **** thinks about celebration in a moment like this.

I think we played quite good, very effective, Sanchez, Ox continue their good form, Santi played well too, CB's were finally decent and I think Ramsey had one of the better games considering his form of late. Sanogo scored his first goal finally, although his balance is like he's completly drunk. Can't see him having future here. A bit worried about him and Arteta though, we can't afford another injuries.
BTW Gibbs is great, but needs to work on his positioning. If he could sort that out and stay injury free, I can see him starting for England.

Henry has announced he will be leaving New York red bulls. Would you arsenal fans take him back to see him play in an arsenal shirt a last few times and to see him finish his career at the club he loves a bit like drogba and Chelsea? Seen some rumours he could he heading back to the emirates.

Last edited:
What do you think about playing Ox as CM? Now that Wilshere's injured and Giroud is back, we are a bit short at midfield and front three is pretty much obvious. Yes, there's Ramsey, but he's out of form and he needs a rest once in a while, too.

Nah, he isn't. Hopefully he's gonna come on soon because Giroud looks off the pace, missed good oppurtunity. Really bad defending for 2nd goal, Mertesacker plays good only when partnered with Kos.

Nah, he isn't. Hopefully he's gonna come on soon because Giroud looks off the pace, missed good oppurtunity. Really bad defending for 2nd goal, Mertesacker plays good only when partnered with Kos.
Yes I think Merts needs someone with a bit of pace and athleisism next to him. Webz was always gonna be shifted to LW or bench once Giroud was fit :( WTF 3-0!

Back