The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
And then get who?

Thats the question really.

We don't know how long Wenger is going to go on, but whats for sure he will leave his successor arguably the best base to start the work from along with 200mil + in the bank.

Need to step up. Ozil needs to get on the ball more. Not looking great going forward atm.

We`ll never win the title playing like this!
What a **** mentality they have! They went to Southampton thinking the game is won...

THIS IS ******* BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!

Just seen the result, my god do Arsenal actually want to win the title. I saw first half on and off and it looked as if Long was giving Per nightmares from what I saw. It is only one result though you are still up there.

Terrific win for Arsenal. Cue all the articles about how Wengers team have finally arrived of age and are ready to challenge for the title

All before you lose miserably to Southampton next week and throw it all away :P

So **** predictable every time

Congrats to chelsea legend Petr Cech on breaking the premier league clean sheets record! And I am pretty sure there are loads more to come and his record will take some beating.

So apparently Elneny deal is done for £6.5mil rising to 7.4mil. Medical also done in Paris and just waiting for the work permit.

Have to admit don't know much about him

So apparently Elneny deal is done for £6.5mil rising to 7.4mil. Medical also done in Paris and just waiting for the work permit.

Have to admit don't know much about him

Same here mate, not seen anything of him!

Think you will bring any others in?

Same here mate, not seen anything of him!

Think you will bring any others in?

Yeah I think Wenger is on a lookout for a forward after Welbeck setback. Iwobi also should get a loan move so this opens up a space in team for forward.

Personally from what I've learned Wenger is looking for a top player, but if he cant get any he might move for the russian guy we've been linked.

Edit: Also just noticed Samper links growing so Wenger might move for him in anticipation of Arteta's retirement in summer.

Last edited:
Samper? Wenger trying to pull off Fabregas 2.0 haha

Would be a sensible move now considering Wilshere's recent setback and that Arteta might not be able to finish a game anymore. For 6mil would be a no brainer. Shame we werent in for his team mate Grimaldo who has just joined Benfica.

So Wenger basically confirmed we are signing someone.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

So Wenger basically confirmed we are signing someone.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Yeah there will be at least one midfielder, but more may come if good player becomes available or someone leaves (Debuchy).

Back