The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
And this is how we lost the title! 0-1 & a man down ... LoL
City will win it, i have no doubt about that, we don`t play like champions.... we never played like champions in the last 12 years!

City will win it, i have no doubt about that, we don`t play like champions.... we never played like champions in the last 12 years!

I sadly make you right which must be SO frustrating as you'll never have an easier chance than this year to end the drought.

I sadly make you right which must be SO frustrating as you'll never have an easier chance than this year to end the drought.

We don`t have the players for that. They lack the attitude & the skill to be champions ... UNFORTUNATELY!

I was at the Highbury for the last game there, i was there when they won the title... now that was A TEAM, those were REAL PLAYERS.

Well this is an afternoon of my life I'm never getting back.

Brilliant BPL day yesterday. Sterile dross in both games today.

We actually played like we could win in the second half. This was a decisive game in the title race and we've given up our lead. Still optimistic but this is a bitter blow considering it was a loss to Chelsea too.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Leicester city?

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

We actually played like we could win in the second half. This was a decisive game in the title race and we've given up our lead. Still optimistic but this is a bitter blow considering it was a loss to Chelsea too.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Really thought they'd be more open and this would be entertaining for once but they looked more like a Mourinho side than when Mourinho was there! And even worse when you went down to 10.

Real bad dropped points there with nobody to blame but yourselves.

I went to the game yesterday and as soon chelsea scored the whole ground lost hoped in a win (not that we were making much noise beforehand). But the lack of movement was really disappointing especially in the last 15min. I love walcott and giroud but the difference between us and city is aguero, and we need a striker that is as clinical as him. **** knows who would be available tho.

Seriously? Giroud played 20 minutes and has been one of the most effective forwards in the EPL.

Seriously? Giroud played 20 minutes and has been one of the most effective forwards in the EPL.

I wasn't slagging Giroud off i love him and think he is a great player. But we need a world class striker especially if we want to progress in Europe.

I wasn't slagging Giroud off i love him and think he is a great player. But we need a world class striker especially if we want to progress in Europe.
The good thing about this season is that everyone else flops as much (if not more) as us.
Missed opportunities? Absolutely. But at least we are still in the title race and there are four more months to catch up.

L9IQkf8N_normal.jpg
Charlton Athletic FC
@CAFCofficial DONE DEAL | Charlton sign @Yayasanogoal22 on loan from @Arsenal

Typical Arsenal. Don't have the mentality and the consistency to actually win the title and it's going to be like that for many years to come and something needs to change. Walcott offers nothing and the finishing was poor. But what would make this season even worse would be Spurs winning the title AND finishing above us on the table. That would be catastrophic.

Back