The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Dodgy penalty aside, you need to step up. The start was great, lots of pressure and you kept things nice and tight. Now though, you've slowed down way too much and you're giving them time on the ball to pick out these lofted passes and crosses they love so much. Whoever is meant to be pressing Albrighton in particular needs to get to it. At the moment, you're being outplayed at home, not good enough if you want to take the title.

That was ridiculous from Simpson.

Just been booked. No discipline. Completely caught up in the moment. Now Mahrez subbed out for a double punishment. Silly, silly boy.

Game on.

I was just about to say well done Leicester and what a blown opportunity from Arsenal.

Then another boneheadedly stupid free kick conceded at the death and boys on stuff from Welbeck on his return. 10 months out. 12 minutes on field he scores. Brilliant.

What a finish. Great start to the day.

I was just about to say well done Leicester and what a blown opportunity from Arsenal.

Then another stupid free kick conceded at the death and boys on stuff from Welbeck on his return. 10 months out. 12 minutes on field he scores. Brilliant.

That's why I wouldn't be nearly as excited as I should be if I were an Arsenal fan. They needed Leicester to make mistakes instead of being able to take the game by the scruff of the neck.

That's why I wouldn't be nearly as excited as I should be if I were an Arsenal fan. They needed Leicester to make mistakes instead of being able to take the game by the scruff of the neck.

Arsenal always be Arsenal. Just like Tottenham always be Tottenham.

absolutely gutted after that, why do that Wasly game was over.

PS that was the worst refereeing performance I have seen this season for both teams.

Also, I loved Vardy's pen. Toe hit with max power in like it's a pub league.

Good luck stopping Suarez and his mates tonight.

May God go with you.

We've done quite well agaínst them on home and with solid defensive display and Cech we could grab a win using set pieces and counter attacks well.

Lot depends on who Wenger will pick for right winger and if Ramsey can rein in his attacking instincts for this game and provide Coquelin the help he needs. Will also be another tough test for Bellerin facing Neymar.

Back