The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Typical Arsenal. Don't have the mentality and the consistency to actually win the title and it's going to be like that for many years to come and something needs to change. Walcott offers nothing and the finishing was poor. But what would make this season even worse would be Spurs winning the title AND finishing above us on the table. That would be catastrophic.

We`ll finish above the Spuds...but not higher than 3rd!
This is our way, the Arsenal way... **** IT ALL UP AT THE FINISH LINE!!!

Arsenal surcharge season ticket holders for Barcelona tie | Arseblog News - the Arsenal news site

Arsenal fans are rightly up in arms over this latest disgrace.

And what's the connecting factor yet again? A majority American owner.

Enough is ENOUGH!

Arsenal perform U-turn on Barcelona ticket surcharge following backlash from fans - Mirror Online

Well done Arsenal fans. Brilliant. Another shot in the eye to both the mega rich and those that naively continue to think fan power can't make a difference.

Pat yourselves on the back.

Last edited:
We are actually winning again. Would you believe it!

Yeah, I would imagine the prospect of Tottenham finishing higher, or even winning it, is the worst possible scenario for you guys.

You'd NEVER hear the end of it. Forget all the times you've finished above them and all the titles you have to theirs. ALL they'd bang on about would be this year. For like forever!

They're like your Everton. The irritating little brother lol.

As said above really important win today. Still think not having a constant goalscorer is going to harm us in the run in.

I think Giroud's hold up play today was excellent today. The problem is with out team is that we shouldn't just be relying on our CF to score everything. Everyone needs to do there bit. Good 3 points and bring on Sunday.

Last edited:
Yeah, I would imagine the prospect of Tottenham finishing higher, or even winning it, is the worst possible scenario for you guys.

You'd NEVER hear the end of it. Forget all the times you've finished above them and all the titles you have to theirs. ALL they'd bang on about would be this year. For like forever!

They're like your Everton. The irritating little brother lol.
That's exactly what they are. Even thinking about them above us come the end of the season frightens me. It's important that we actually make good use of the first half like we did today if we are going to push for anything.

Massive game tomorrow in the title race, win and you are two points behind and it opnes it right up, lose and its a long way back!

You tore them apart last time, I watched that game, looked as if Arsenal would score with every attack, Leicesters playstyle has evolved since then though. Going to be an intriguing game shame I am at ******* work!

Absolute must win match today. We have the quality to do it I just hope we possess the mentality to do it as well.

So much for a stay-out protest.

Kudos to the few who did. Big disappointment on the majority who didn't.

Why Arsenal over Leicester?

Personally ..... Leicester fans are shithouses. Too many bad experiences down there to forget. Particularly Filbert Street. It's been a great story, but only Ranieri I'd be pulling for them for.

If I had a preference order from the current top four, it would be Arsenal, Tottenham, Leicester, City. But I fully expect City to come through and reclaim the title.

Wasn't even a penalty as Vardy blatantly went into Monreal. Ref has been absolute **** to be fair as the goal or penalty shouldn't of stood IF he gave us the foul of Ozil for Morgan. So frustrating man.

Holy **** heard the pen given on the radio, its on!

When you see it, Vardy completely fools the official.Throws his leg out after the balls past onto Monreal and initiates the contact himself.

Wenger's reaction should be epic of it stays this way.

Last edited:
When you see it, Varadi completely fools the official.Throws his leg out after the balls past onto Montreal and initiates the contact himself.

Wenger's reaction should be epic of it stays this way.

Yeah will need to see it, they said on the radio was a pen and good refereeing because he played the advantage and brought it back for the pen. But if that was the case and Leicester win fully expect Wenger to lose his ****.

Back