The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Arsenal out the first knock-out round yet again. Making the top 4 and then crashing out the first decent side they face- Like clockwork. Every season.

Arsenal getting tore a new one. Not sure how anyone can defend Wenger when it's the same old story year in, year out. Respect him for what he's done, but it's definitely 'move on to new things' time. The squad's there, the finance is there, and the managers are out there. It may backfire temporarily and leave you outside the top 4 for a season or whatever, but it's not like the Fergie situation, it's not as if you're winning titles, there's not that level of risk attached. Surely you just have to bite the bullet, take the gamble, and try progress as a club.

That has to be the beginning of the end for Professor Yaffle.

Even frigging Muller's scoring now and he's had the season from ****!

Feels like I say this every year, but surely Wenger must get finally get boot after this season.

Yeah, Bayern-Barca-Real are on another level from anything Premier League has to offer, but Arsenal should still be able to put up a fight with the kind of player they have.

Feels like I say this every year, but surely Wenger must get finally get boot after this season.

Yeah, Bayern-Barca-Real are on another level from anything Premier League has to offer, but Arsenal should still be able to put up a fight with the kind of player they have.

On the plus side there's far worse places to be to quickly forget a 5-1 defeat than Munich. So at least if you've gone out there is that.

Cant wait for the Arsenalfantv meltdown late
a2GMYg0.jpg
r.

^^^^^ Joking aside, I was just watching most of the regulars interviewed by Robbie the old town opposite the town hall in Munich so as OTT as they can be, you can't knock them for having an opinion that's as valid as any pundit on Sky who knocks them when they actually pay their hard earned money and go the game.

That said they are very entertaining in their meltdowns though haha.

There's no chance Sanchez and Ozil will stay if things don't change.

By all accounts Ozil and Sanchez, along with the majority and the manager, didn't even have the decency to go over and thank the Arsenal fans for travelling out. Absolutely NO excuse for that.

So honestly, if I'm an Arsenal fan, I'd be quite happy to see them ALL F-off out of my club and start over with players that actually care and want to be there.

Last edited:
^^^^^ Joking aside, I was just watching most of the regulars interviewed by Robbie the old town opposite the town hall in Munich so as OTT as they can be, you can't knock them for having an opinion that's as valid as any pundit on Sky who knocks them when they actually pay their hard earned money and go the game.

That said they are very entertaining in their meltdowns though haha.
i like dt and tubes is funny even if i dont have a clue what hes talking most of the time the meltdowns are epic

They lost 5-1, no one gives a **** about them going to applaud the fans. Certainly not the fans themselves

Back