The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Defo peno and red for me. Second one looked harsh! What the **** Arsene is thinking I will never know. Surely after it goes to 1-2 **** up shop a bit. Not carry on going gun hoe forward, it's just turned out an embarrassment now. For club, fans, Wenger.
Nah Lewa was clever got his body across Kosc and waited for a slight bump to fall like a sack of spuds.

Ahh well atleast we get a good episode of Arsenalfantv tonight. Im hoping for Ty to get upercut by Claude when he blames the floodlights or something.

Soft red or not, that sort of capitulation is just embarassing.

Can you think of a weaker willed team in the entire league?

I genuinely feel sorry for Arsenal. After Walcott scored, it felt like it could be a special night. Even if they didnt win, they could have had a right go at it.

The penalty decision was appalling. Lewa bought that 100%. A potentially great game killed by the ref.

I genuinely feel sorry for Arsenal. After Walcott scored, it felt like it could be a special night. Even if they didnt win, they could have had a right go at it.

The penalty decision was appalling. Lewa bought that 100%. A potentially great game killed by the ref.

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it seems more like a 50/50. Kosc's arms clearly go in before Lewa's, and then Lewa dives. Thing is, by the laws of the game, running across Lewa like he did, without trying to play the ball but instead deliberately trying to slow or impede him, when the last man, is a red card offence every time. It doesn't matter that Lewa went down far too easily, Kosc shouldn't be going in with his arms like that and when you do, you risk the red. Not sure you can blame this on the ref really.

Arsene proceeding to do is honestly embarassing.

View attachment 101903

Yeah it was a 50/50 for me.

In general, I won't say Lewandowski is above diving, because that'd be pure naivety , but all I can say is that I've never seen the guy do soft diving out of literally nothing, He's too smart for that. If you give him something to work with, yeah, he'll milk all the **** out of it. And that's what happened here.

I work at a small company with 5 guys in offices, me included, out of which 2 are retired, but keep coming to work, because they don't want to stop what they are doing. You worked your *** off for 40 ******* years, and you still want to keep doing it for another 20 (that's what one of them keeps saying)? I guess you get more senile, not wise, as you age.
Arsene is in the exact same situation. A dinosaur who refuses to give up.

I work at a small company with 5 guys in offices, me included, out of which 2 are retired, but keep coming to work, because they don't want to stop what they are doing. You worked your *** off for 40 ******* years, and you still want to keep doing it for another 20 (that's what one of them keeps saying)? I guess you get more senile, not wise, as you age.
Arsene is in the exact same situation. A dinosaur who refuses to give up.
Baffles me! In what way can he come out and say the club is in great shape after that. I do not know!?

11354e7327cd748e5b0e871f92b0f9db.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

Back