The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Lot's of clear as day "f**k off wenger", "f**k you wenger you useless cahn", from the fans as Sané celebrated.

Tbf Arsenal have recovered well. And been better team since the goal.

It's far better football than the **** United were playing yesterday.
No predictable 'Break, stop, try spread it to the wing, stop, cross, repeat'.

Well that lasted long! Poor conceding like that. After getting to 1-1. Not convinced City will be a dominant team with Silva, De Bruyne playing in CM.

It's far better football than the **** United were playing yesterday.
No predictable 'Break, stop, try spread it to the wing, stop, cross, repeat'.

You know what you're getting when you employ the man.

The results have always come at a cost.

Well that lasted long! Poor conceding like that. After getting to 1-1. Not convinced City will be a dominant team with Silva, De Bruyne playing in CM.

Nah, Silva is 32 this year, prob be his last i would think. Gundogan to play where KDB is now, KDB to shift up.. new DM to slot in i would think.

but hit both posts and scored two so far today... jsut the crossbar for the win :) lol.

Still can't decide what result is best from this.

Think I'm favouring a City win today and Wednesday ideally.

You make it sound like that's how we've played all season. Which is nonsense!

And in the other thread you repeatedly make most of your draws sound like they've been great performances which is more nonsense than anything. Not least since the turn of the year.

It might of improved on Van Gaal but it's not improved to any significant degree if you're brutally honest.

Last edited:
You make it sound like that's how we've played all season. Which is nonsense!

I'm not enjoying United's football this season.
I look at other teams in the premier league with envy because they seem so dynamic compared to us.

Our football is predictable and stale.

And in the other thread you repeatedly make most of your draws sound like they've been great performances which is more nonsense than anything. Not least since the turn of the year.

It might of improved on Van Gaal but it's not improved to any significant degree if you're brutally honest.
Its been a **** of a lot better than under LVG. Not saying it's good enough at all. But Klopps Pool haven't really been on fire since the new year either. Any ways this is not for this thread. A draw would be ideal for me!

Can't believe fans fighting amongst themselves refarding Wenger. Seen some pretty poor vids just of fans fighting around were Arsenal fan TV was being filmed.

Back